05 | scared to be lonely

「 top!harry  //  bot!draco 」

Midnight.

Draco suddenly woke up from his nightmare, his body covered in sweat. A few strands of blond hair stuck to his forehead, his eyes filled with fear.

He looked beside the bed, hoping to find his boyfriend still sleeping peacefully next to him.

But no.

Harry was gone. Again.

"Goddamn." Draco cursed underneath his shaking breath. He always forgot one obvious fact.

That they weren't dating anymore.

Harry hasn't officially broken up with him yet. But he swore he could see the burning love slowly died down in Harry's emerald eyes.

Each and every night, when ever they made love, Harry would avoid kissing Draco's lips. He would even avoid looking in the other boy's eyes. And as for Draco, the physically touch has no longer given him pleasure.

He feels pain everytime Harry thrusts into him. His heart shatters everytime he looks in Harry's eyes. He just wanted to be loved. He was scared to be lonely. He was scared to be left alone by Harry, whom he sincerely loves.

And he knew Harry was scared to be lonely too. That was what kept them together. Because they didn't want to walk alone. Despite the fact that neither one's feelings were as strong and as passionate as they used to be.