09 | heartbreaker

「 top!harry  //  bot!draco 」

They looked away, not wanting to meet the other's eyes. It was unfortunate how things ended up.

"Go away, Potter."

Draco quietly mumbled, trying not to cry in front of the man who had broken his heart. His silver eyes glistened with tears. The last person he wanted to see at that moment was standing next to him, holding his hand tightly.

"Draco, please listenー"

"Don't you dare to call me 'Draco'! You lost that right the moment you shattered my heart! Get out of my way, Potter."

Draco angrily snaped. The feelings he had kept to himself finally bursted out. Fear, anger, sorrow and pain. And yet, there was also that little thing called 'love' slowly burning away its very last bit in Draco's heart.

But Harry didn't move, he was stunned at how broken his ex-boyfriend was. He felt his heart was tightened, his whole body was numb.

"Malfoy, please hear me out." He stuttered at the Slytherin's last name. It had been ages since they last called each other by their last names. And the moment the word slipped out of his tongue, the eerie pain immediately ran through his body as if he had been shot with the iciest bullet.

Draco sighs, wiping away tears as he finally gave in.

"Fine. You've got three minutes, Potter."

It took Harry a while before he could reach out to Draco, cupping the blond's cheeks with his hands. At last, his trembling voice faintly whispered.

"Poppet, I'm so sorry I spatted at you like that. I'm sincerely sorry for those idiotic unwise words I'd ever said to you. I swear to god I never meant it. I love you so much. I love you more than what words can describe. I love you dearly, wholeheartedly and purely. If I ever let you go, I would never forgive myself. Draco, please."

The blond let out small sobbing sounds as the raven-haired boy was speaking. He wished he could believe those sweet loving words. He wished he could believe they were real. He wished Harry had really loved him.

However, the dagger of truth had stabbed him so badly it hurt like hell.

Tears were streaming down Draco's cheeks and Harry thought the blond looked alluring. Draco was broken, yes. But beautifully broken. His fragile shield was no longer being held up as his vulnerable self was facing the cruel world, where love and hatred burnt human alive.

Harry leaned in and connected his lips to the other's. Their lips pressed against each other's and lustful sparks began to heat up the passion. Gently playing around, their tongues were dancing to the rhythm of their heartbeats. Even if it wouldn't last, they would not give up any chance to feel to the weak chemistry they once had again.

Trailing along the dried tears on the blond's cheeks, the Gryffindor gently placed soft kisses on his darling's face.

Draco slowly looked up, his grey eyes meeting Harry's emerald green ones, which was full of pure love and sinister lust.

He felt scared.

He didn't know how to trust the raven-haired boy again. It was almost impossible.

As the last bit of feelings faded away, Draco pecked the other's lips, quietly whispered.

"Let me go, Harry."

fin.