07.2 | pale

「 top!harry  //  bot!draco 」

Meanwhile, in the Gryffindor sixth-year students' bedroom...

"Keep the noise down, Malfoy. You don't want to wake them all up, do you?" Harry whispered, leaving trails of hickeys all over his boyfriend's chest and collarbones.

"Then stop kissing me, Potter." Draco playfully replied, giggling while arching his back to enjoy the sensation the raven-haired boy was giving.

"How can I now? Hmm, you smell so goddamn good, poppet."

It has always been their most favourite thing to do together, sneaking in each other's bedroom and making out all night.

Draco's pale complexion looked as though it was so fragile that even only the softest touch could cause a bruise. But that was the reason why Harry loved it so much.

Draco's neck, collarbones and thighs drove Harry insane. He especially loved kissing Draco's collarbones, he loved how the hickeys looked so intense on the fair skintone.

He loved kissing Draco's inner-thighs. The blond would moan out loudly whenever Harry pressed his lips against the soft delicate skin.

He loved kissing Draco's lips, twirling and playing around with the other's tongue while they tried to fight for dominance, which always led to Harry winning everytime.

It was no doubt that Harry loved Draco, and Draco was crazy for him, too.