chapter 10

Wendy's p.o.v

the next morning I got up early, as I made my way downstairs, I saw someone walk by, but I only got a glimpse of a person. thinking I was the only one up, my hunter's instincts kicked in. i went over to the stand at the end of the stairs where I had a gun taped to the bottom of it. once I had my weapon I slowly made my way to the kitchen where the possible Intruder was. as I made my way around the corner gun up and ready I came out from hiding fast, making the person jump.
"shit Wendy! What the hell?" Dean asked
"Dean? What are you doing up so early? I thought you were a killer or something!" I said lowering and putting the away the gun.
"sorry if I scared you, I just wanted a piece of pie" he said holding up his plate.
"seriously doing its 5 in the morning, why are you eating pie?" I asked going to make myself a coffee.
"it's always Pie Time!" Dean said walking into the living room. I smiled at the giant kid who is sitting on my couch watching The Looney Tunes.
"you know I used to watch this every morning with my father as a kid I could tell you everything about the show." I told him as I sat next to him.

Angels p.o.v

I came out of my room to hear the sound of laughter. Once I walk down stairs I saw him standing by the living room door.
"Morn-"he cut me off by putting his finger up to his mouth. I walked closer to see why he was telling me to shut up. I saw Dean and Wendy sitting on the couch watching Tom and Jerry. They both laughed at something that happened which made me smile. I looked at Sam who was grinning watching the two of them.
"you know you should tell her" was all I said before walking into joining them.  Sam looked at Wendy who turned and gave him a smile.

later on that day, we had lunch and made our way to the bar. Me and Castiel we're going just two friends having a drink, Dean was going to talk to Tommy and Sam and wendy were going to be 'on a date'. we all go at different times maybe five minutes apart. When me and Castiel walked through the door, we saw Dean at the bar and Wendy and Sam sitting next to each other in a booth talking. there's a few other people in the bar which surprised me, I mean how many people go and drink at 1 in the afternoon.

Wendy's p.o.v

Castiel an angel just walked in and sat in their spot by the door. Me and Sam side in the back close to each other this way we can see everything that was happening in front of us.
"so what do you want to talk about?" He asked.
"I don't know... Actually I do. I was wondering about yesterday..." was all I said.
"oh okay well what did you want to know" he asked
"well I guess I want to know what it meant..." I told him. he didn't say anything at first, he looked like he was having a mental fight with himself. After a few minutes he spoke up "well do you want the truth?" He asked, to which I nodded.
"Okay..." he sighed "the truth is, it meant the world to me... I know this is probably really weird and not the best place to tell you, but I like you, I have for a while now... And I meant everything I told you yesterday." He finished. I was speechless now it was my turn to fight with myself, was I really ready to love someone... I don't want anything to happen to Sam, every time someone comes into my life, they either leave or get hurt or maybe even worse. I looked at Sam who was looking at me very carefully trying to figure out my next move. I looked at him and the only thing I saw was someone who was trying to love me, I knew Sam wouldn't hurt me or put my life in danger. so why would I even questioning it, even with him looking so closely at me, I don't think he was expecting my next move. I grabbed his face and kissed him, he kissed right back, it wasn't a long one but everything was said even when no words are spoken. I pulled away and leaned my forehead on his, I looked at his eyes that were already looking at me with a smile.
"for a second, I was worried you were going to turn me down" he said with relief in his voice. just as I was about to say something back, my phone went off. Angel headed message me. 'dean said that the guy who just walked in with the black jacket is our guy.' I showed sam the message and he carefully looked for the guy. when he saw him, we got back into position and waited for him to leave.

after a couple hours, the sun was going down And just as predicted our guy got up and started walking towards the back door. He looked our  and made eye contact with me before walking out the door.