chapter 13

Wendy's p.o.v

as we were walking around I found an iron bar.
" You guys have something" andy yells we all walked over to see him holding two big bags of salt.
"that's great andy now we...wait where's Lily?" I asked
"Lily!"people were yelling left and right trying to find her...that is until we heard the little girls laugh. We all ran outside only to see Lily a hunger by her neck.
"oh my God, she's dead Sam you said we were chosen that doesn't look chosen and that's just yeah we have to leave."ava said
" I don't think that's a good idea" Jake said
"Lily was trying to leave the demons won't let us get away that easily" Sam said "we need to gear up for the next attack."
"I wish we could contact dean" i said as we were walking
"you may not need a phone I mean I haven't tried it long distance before but I can try to send him a message" andy said "do you have anything of deans on you?" He added
"I've got a receipt will that work?" Sam asked
"yes" he replied

Angels p.o.v

"What the hell did ash know?" Dean asked "we have knw way of knowing were Helen is or if she's even alive" he added
"Now what do we do?" I asked. Dean was about to reply when he looked like he got a major headache.
"Dean? Are you ok?" I asked walking over to him.
"What the hell was that?" Bobby asked
"I don't know headache?" Dean replied
"You get them that bad ofte?" Bobby asked again.
"no must have been stress, but I swear I saw something." Then he went down again
"Dean!" I ran over to him. "Dean are you okay?"
"Yeah I think so, I saw Sam,  I saw him" Dean said
"What else did you see maybe we can locate them" Bobby said
"Uh... a bell, a big bell with an engraving on it" he replied
"Engraving? Was it a tree like a big oak tree?" Bobby asked
"Yeah exacly"
"Dean I know where Sammy is" Bobby said

Wendy's p.o.v

I could hear sam and jake talking while I was sitting down trying to find a way out.
"you know I appreciate what youre doing. Staying calm through this, keeping them come."Jake said "especially since I know how you really feel. I mean I've been through tough times so I know the look. "He added.anyone away for a few seconds.
"want to know the truth, I have a brother who keeps telling me everything is going to be okay, but I don't know if I believe it this time." Sam said making me look up.
"it doesn't matter if we think we're going to make it or not as long as they do Jake said talking about the rest of us.

As nighttime came, we were all sitting around trying to keep our eyes open, I noticed Sam sitting on his chair reading sleep.
"Sammy" I called him over to come sit with me, which he did we sat on the floor, I rested my head on his shoulder while he put his on my head. I was about to fall asleep when I heard Sam yell.
"Jake behind you!" but jake didn't move .
"Sam were dreaming" I said getting up and holding his arm as Azazel walked closer to us.
"I think we should take a walk" he said with a smirk. After debating we didn't want him to kill us, we got up up and followed him outside.
"you guys are awfully quiet" Azazel said "not mad are you?" He said provoking us.
"I swear I will rip you to pieces" I told him.
" When you wake up darling you give it your best shot." He laughed. "You guys should stop worrying about the other and start worrying about yourselves."
"why are you going to kill us?" Sam asked Crossing his arms.
" No I'm rooting for you two, you see this is a game, a competition, only one of you crazy kids is going to make it over here alive."Azazel said
"so are we  playing in The Hunger Games now?" I asked him.
" You see I don't  need soldiers, no I need a leader" he said
"wait you said you needed one Survivor , why are you rooting for the both of us?" I asked
"you see, I need a leader , but every king, needs a queen" he said "I want the strongest one to live, why do you think so many have already died, they weren't strong enough, I'm looking for the best and brightest of your generation." He added.
"Sammy, you're my favorite" he finished walking up to Sam.
"Yeah well you ruined my life. You  killed everyone I loved" Sam said
"now that's not true, you still have Dean and let's not forget about little wendy here"  He's grabbing me and pulling me into him. "I mean Jessica, just had to die. You were all set to marry that blonde become a lawyer, two kids, I needed you sharp." He said
"what about our mom's"I asked him trying to get away.
"They showed up at the wrong time, wrong place." He said. "let me show you" he added. Then we were in the nursery.. Sam's Nursery. we watched everything as if it was an instant replay.
" So we have demon blood inside of us?" Sam asked "answer me! He yelled. his mom came running in...
"You!" She told past Azazel.
"she knew you..." Sam said. Then his mom to the wall.
"I don't think you guys want to see this he said then we woke up.