chapter 14

Wendy's p.o.v

we woke up, I looked at Sam.
"Sam are you okay?" I asked. he just looked at me with a sad expression before pulling into a hug.
"Guys!" Ava's gone."Jake said. We walked outside to start for a search.
"I'll check the bar and hotel you guys check the houses."Jake said. United and made our way to the first house. We waited for Jake only to hear a scream come from the house we were staying in, so we ran in. When we got there, ava was crying and andy was dead.
"Sam, I just found him" ava said... She seemed off.
"Ava what happened?" Sam asked "where were you?" I asked walking up to her.
"I only went to the well to get water, I was gone for like two minutes." She said I still didn't believe her. I walked around the room.
"you shouldn't go outside, not alone" Sam told her. I looked over at the window had been broken.
"Sam" I motioned for him to look. 
"Ava how did this happen?" Sam asked. She tried to blame Andy but I wasn't falling for it.
"that line wasn't broken when we left, and those headaches only happen when the demon shows up, I think you had a little too much free time in your 5 months being 'missing'" I glared at her. she looked at me and stop crying.
"you really found yourself a smart one Sammy. You see kids like us keep showing up usually three or four at a time." She said
"so you killed them, all of them" Sam said
"I'm The Undefeated Champion" she said
"Why?" Was all I asked.
"because it was me or them after a while I felt nice even fun." She said.
"once you open your mind do you know what you can do? I mean can you guess what I can do now?" She smirked.
"you cantrol demons" Sam said
"wow you're both smart no wonder you guys are together" she said  before focusing. I saw smoke coming through the window.
"Sam!" I yelled
"I'm sorry Sam but it's over" she said
"yeah for you" I said. Jake walked up behind her and snapped her neck.

Angels p.o.v

we pulled up some kind of frontierland, we grabbed guns and flashlights from the trunk and walked into town.

Wendy's p.o.v

"okay so now that Ava's dead, we should be able to make it out." I said
"what about the demon?" Jake asked
"it was being controlled by Ava, it shouldn't come back, we can make it" Sam said.
"Not we Sam only one of us can leave, I'm sorry" Jake said.
"Jake listen" I started
"no you listen, the yellow-eyed demon he told me how it had to be" Jake said
"no, you can't listen to him" Sam said
"guys he's not going to let us go, it's one of us or we all die, I like you both men, I do but what good is it for all of us to die, I can get close to the demon and kill him. "Jake said
"you come with us, we kill him together, we do this for a living "I told him.
"how do I know you won't turn on me" he said
"we won't" San told him
" how do I know thats true" he replied. Sam took out his knife
"okay look" he said putting it on the ground so I threw up my iron bar down to, but I kept my knife in my boot. Jake put his bar down and started to get back up.
"good now come with us we can stop him" sam said, but just as Jake got up he hit sam in the face and he went lying about 20 feet.
"Sam!" I yelled taking the blade from my boo and charging a jake. I was able to stab him in the shoulder, but he grabbed my arm and broke it, making me scream from the pain. he grabbed my blade from me and started to lean down over me.
"It's too bad you're one of us, cause  you're a sweet girl" he said lifting the blade. just when I thought he was going to kill me, he fell to the ground.
"you okay Wendy?" Sam asked helping me up.
"Yeah" I replied holding my arm. Just then we heard dean.
"Sam! Wendy!" He yelled

Angels p.o.v

we finally made it and started calling for Sam and Wendy.
"Guys over there! " Bobby said. they were walking towards those with smiles on their faces. I saw someone running behind them and I guess dean  did too.
"Guys behind you!" He yelled. as Wendy was turning around, she got stabbed in the side. I looked at Sam to see him get a knife in his back.
"No!" we yelled, running to them. Bobby went after the guy who did this. Dean was holdings sam telling him everything was going to be okay, I ran to Wendy to heal her, but she stopped me.
"S-sam... go help him"she said
"but Wendy you will die. I won't be able to heal him fast enough" I said. she just gave me a look and I knew I had to do it. I sighed about to cry she smiled and laid there. I walked over to Sam and place my hands on his back as he healed. Once I was done, I was drained. I walked over to Wendy and took her hand. Why couldn't cas come along! I tried calling him down.
"Wendy!" I heard Sam say running over. He grabbed her, lifting her up.
"I'm so sorry, don't die, I love you..." I heard him whisper. I saw smile on Wendy's face before she took her last breath.