chapter 11

Angels p.o.v

we all got up from our spots before making our way outside. Sam and Wendy were going from the back and we were meeting up in the front. we waited for them and piled into the Impala.
"okay, so he just got into a gray Acura and was heading north out of town." Sam said
"okay do we all have our weapons ready?" Dean asked as we pulled out of the parking lot. A bunch of yes' were said and we were on our way. because it was still bright out we could see the car pretty easily we just had to stay far away from him so he didn't know we were following him. the car eventually came to a stop on the side of the road, so we stopped and waited. He got out of his car and ran into the nearby Woods. Dean pulled the car up closer and we all got out. I had taken my gun out and we made our way into a small trail that was made from people walking along it so often. after walking for about 15 minutes, we came to a stop as we noticed the medium sized cabin that was located in the middle of nowhere.
"there's no way he's staying in that place alone." Wendy said.
"so how many do you think we are up against?" Sam asked
"maybe three or four at least." I said
"let's hope you're wrong" Dean said as he started to lead us up to the house. we got to the side of the house right where the window for the living room was. I poked my head up and I was shocked, there was 5 of them from what I could see. I put my head back down and put up five fingers to motion to the others and how many were in there.
"well I guess there's one for each of us" Dean said. I look back at the window but no one was there.
"Guys... there gone" I whispered
"What do you mean there gone?" Castiel asked
"gone as in not there" I told him.
"where could they have possibly gone?" Wendy asked just then I looked up behind Sam and Wendy.
"guys behind you" was all I could say before I got hit in the back of the head, before blacking out I heard a couple gunshots.

Wendy's p.o.v

"Guys behind you" angel said. I turned just in time to see one of them behind me. he bared his teeth but I got a shot before he could do anything. then I heard another one looking up I saw Dean point his gun behind Sammy. the two that were behind us down not dead but some really injured. But happiness didn't last long when I saw Angel and cas have gotten knocked out. 
"Angel!!" I said going after the girl who is dragging her inside. as soon as I got close enough to her, someone grabs me.
"goddamn son of a bitch let go of me!" I said fighting back as I was about to raise my gun he grabbed my wrist so hard I dropped it. I was lucky he didn't break it.
"Let Her Go." Sam said as calmly as possible
"oh and what are you going to do about it? The man laughed. Sam raised his gun, the man had stopped laughing, but instead smiled. he finally let go of my wrist making me sigh of relief only to be grabbed by the neck.
"one move and I kill her." He said. Sam didn't move a muscle and never took his eyes off of us.
"drop the gun" the man told the younger Winchester he was solely doing it.
"Sam don't!" I managed to say before the grip around my neck got tighter.
I was starting to see black spots from lack of oxygen.
"Sammy..." I said barely audible. Then I heard another gunshot. the grip loosened on my neck. I saw Sam and Dean run towards me, as I was starting to get all of the air back into my lungs.
"Wendy are you okay?" Sam asked concerned.
"yeah, thanks Dean" I said looking at him
"don't mention it, now let's go get our Angel friends" he said, both of them helping me up.

Angels p.o.v

I had just opened my eyes to see I was inside of the cabin.
"so you're awake?" Said a woman's voice. I look to the left and said Castiel who was also tied to a chair.
"what do you think you're going to do? You can't kill us." I told them. The woman and her friend gave me a confused look.
"we are angels of the Lord, you can't hurt us" I  explained. I poofed myself out of the ropes and next to her friend. I touched his forehead making a bright light shine through. Castiel finally understood what I was doing. He got out of his ropes and came beside me.
"so are you going to tell us everything?" I asked
"why would I tell you anything you dumb bitch" she smirked. Then a gunshot was heard. She fell to the ground and I looked up.
"no one is allowed to call her a bitch except for me" Wendy said with a smirk and her good now by her side.
"well that was fun let's go back and get some rest now." Dean said. we got back to the house only to have wendy leave out the door saying she would be back after.

Wendy's p.o.v

I walked out of the house to my car and drove go visit a few people. Once I got there I open the gate and walked a bit before kneeling down.
"hey Mom, hey Dad..."

I have been there for about an hour now when someone came up behind me.
"hey Sam how did you know I was here?" I asked 
"hey lucky guess" he said going beside me "are you okay? " he continued
"yeah just figured I would visit since I don't know when I will be back again." I said leaning on him." they would have liked you Sammy I know it"