Torn

Third Person P.O.V

"I'm still not sure about this..."  Sparkle mumbled, twisting pieces of her hair together.

"Don't worry!  It'll be okay!"  Care assured her.

"Yeah," Jenna added.  "It's not like we're going to whack them over the head with a baseball hat, dump them into my basement, and then they accidentally die from blood loss."

"Lolz," Candy chuckled seeing Kenzie's and Sparkle's horrified expressions.

"Let's just hurry and get this over with," Yolinda sighed, already bored with this.

"Hai!"  The girls hurried along to school.

Le time skip~...(A.N: I have no idea how that makes sense.  Like, wtf?  The time skip?  Okay, whatever.)

"Cookies for payment," Ash offered.

"Nope," Iva smirked, shaking her head.

NO!  GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTERS, YOU DIRTY CUNT!

Okay, let me explain.

Since the SC has been through tough times thanks to TAS, and now that Sparkle and Kenzie had fallen in love with the new kids...

They knew something bad was going to happen, knowing the girls.

So now they're trying to bribe Iva into telling them.

"Lifetime supply of food," Lelon suggested.

Iva salivated over the thought but then brushed away her saliva, declining the offer.  "As much as I would love to take up on that offer, I can't.  I've been offered 10 billion dollars and a lifetime supply of food," Iva sighed unhappily.

"How 'bout..."  Karl smirked, taking out something from his pockets.  "Blackmail material?"

Iva's eyes widened.  "LEMME SEE!"  She jumped, trying to get the photos out of the redhead's hand.  Karl raised them high in the air.  Twitching in irritation, Iva plopped down onto the ground.  "Tch," she mumbled, looking away and crossing her arms.

"What is that?"  Steven peered at the photos.  They were photos of Iva and her 'friends', of them being normal and nice and kind and THOSE ARE THE PERFECT BLACKMAIL MATERIAL!  

ONCE THEY SPREAD, IT WILL RUIN THE GIRLS' REPUTATIONS!  MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

"Well Karl, I got these," Iva sneered, holding up her phone.  On it showed several files that had 'Karl', 'Ash', 'Jin', 'Lelon', 'Zeno', 'Steven', 'Zane', and 'Viper' names on it.

In a swipe, Karl grabbed her phone and smashed it.  "Oops," he smirked.  Iva stared blankly at her destroyed phone.  She sighed loudly.  

"You owe me a new phone, punk," Iva said calmly.

"You're not...mad?"  Zeno questioned, confusion written all over his face.

"Well, it wouldn't be good blackmail material if it could be so easily destroyed like that, huh?" Iva grinned maniacally.  "I had that phone set up so that when it gets smashed or something, all the blackmail material will be immediately shown to the world.  With one touch of this button," Iva took out a small, red button that says 'Do not touch' on it.

"Don't," Zane pleaded.

"Well..."  Iva trailed off, her eyes wandering to the right.  "I say, and I quote Karl," she started smiling like crazy.  "Oops?"  She clicked the button.

The SC stared at her in horror.

"JUST KIDDING!  APRIL FOOLS!"  Iva jumped to her feet, her arms in the air as she ran in a circle, laughing.