Daifuku in a Mochi School

Third Person P.O.V

A boy took a deep breath, his head hung low. Then he looked up at the looming hunk of green.

"This is it," he whispered to himself before walking towards his future.

  (*^ -^*) (*^ -^*) (*^ -^*) 

"And Ali can be-"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ash yelled, throwing the door to the student council room open, cutting off Jenna in the process.

"What?" TAS replied, monotoned.

"Why are you in here and - and what is this?!" The president hollered, ripping the piece of paper off the window in the door.

"It's what it looks like," Suva said smart alecky.

"Don't give me that attitude!" Ash shouted, crumbling the paper in his hand.

"Yes, mom," Suva rolled her eyes before turning away.

"As I was saying, Ali can be president and Yolinda can be the vice president, and Nat can be the secretary," Jenna finished.

"What on Earth are you talking about?" Zane asked.

"And where is Karl, Steven, and Zeno?" Lelon questioned.

The girls looked at each other. "Somewhere up above in the sky."

"WHAT?!" Ash panicked.

"KIDDING!~" TAS gave him a close eyed smile.

"Then where are they?" Ash narrowed his eyes.

"Author removed them like promised," Evelyn replied, pushing away a roll of paper.

"...And what exactly are you people doing in our room?" Jin inquired.

"You mean our room. We have every right to be here. After all, if you read what was on the paper, you'll know what's happening," Kathy added, plopping down into an armchair.

Ash unfolded the paper in his hand and read it. The other SC crowded around him.

"'From now on, we, TAS, will be the new student council. The boys are replaced by us. Don't worry, this is not a trick. We got permission from the top dog.'" Ash read aloud.

"See? Now get out, we have business to attend to," Sapphire flapped a hand in their direction, telling them to get out.

"How did you get permission?" Ash narrowed his eyes.

"We, um, asked," Liz smiled awkwardly. Kenzie laughed nervously.

"Okay, so Ali is president 'cause Nat doesn't want to be, right?" Iva asked scribbling down notes.

Jenna nodded. "And Yolinda is vice president."

"I nominate Jenna as treasurer," Caroline grinned, raising a hand.

"Vote for Jenna?" Iva asked clicking her pen.

"ME!" Everyone raised their hands except for some worried people.

"If she steals all our club's founds, then I'm blaming y'all," Alexandra warned.

"Whatever," they waved her concern off.

"Okay, and Liz or Kenzie can be the public relations director or something," Kathy suggested.

"Liz can be it. I don't want that," Kenzie pushed Liz forward.

"You alright with that?" Ali asked.

"Um..." Liz mumbled.

"Liz is the public relations director," Iva wrote down.