Fudging Epilogue - WHY AM I DOING THIS FOR YOU

Okay, I said the last chapter will be the last but SOME PEOPLE DEMANDED AN EPILOGUE (and a fudging sequel wtf)! This is only for shipping purposes 'cause this whole book is a joke anyways.

So I'm back WITH THE FINAL CHAPTER YOU GREEDY ASS PEOPLE!

I will finish this and then I'M DONE!

OKAY?!

...

I'll probably break down and make a damn sequel though because Her Highness, Hime-Sama, demands it.

Anyways, run along and I'll get back to my making dumplings.

(Genre changed to Teen Fiction.)

(*^ -^*) (*^ -^*) (*^ -^*)

Livan...

Lelon and Iva was having a stare-down.

"I want it," Iva said flatly. "Give it to me."

"No way. You'll spend it all," Lelon shot back.

"GIMME!" Iva screeched as she threw herself onto him, knocking him over and then falling. The girl reached out with one arm, the other hand pressing down on Lelon so he couldn't get up. But nonetheless, she couldn't reach that heavenly piece of plastic in Lelon's hand.

"NO! I DON'T WANT YOU SPENDING IT ALL!" Lelon yelled.

"IT'S UNLIMITED!" Iva screamed.

"YOU COMPLETELY USED AN UNLIMITED CARD BEFORE SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!" Lelon bickered.

"That was that one time!" Iva protested.

"IT WAS FIVE!" Lelon reminded her.

"MmmmMMMMmm!" Iva whined, pouting and crossing her arms.

Silently watching Iva rock herself back and forth while whining, Lelon finally gave up.

"Fine, but no more than a thousand, okay?" He said sternly. Too late, the credit card was out of his hand and Iva was gone.

After walking for a while, Lelon found Iva in a bar, bellowing at a bunch of drunk tattooed guys.

"THAT WAS MY FOOD YOU TOOK, YOU JACKASSES!" She hollered.

"SO WHAT? YOU HAVE AN UNLIMITED CREDIT CARD!" The burliest one growled.

"IT'S NOT EVEN MINE AND I PROMISED THAT I WOULDN'T USE OVER A THOUSAND DOLLARS THIS TIME!" Iva objected.

Lelon decided to step in from amusement. "I never knew you cared this much."

Iva whipped around and glared at him. "Of course! I don't break promises to people I car-" She slammed her hands over her mouth.

Lelon quirked an eyebrow. "What were you going to say?"

"NOTHING YOU NEED TO HEAR!" Iva couldn't control herself and went red in the face.

"We're still here you know, you little brat!" The second guy snarled.

"YEAH?! SO?!" Iva fired back. "AND DON'T CALL ME A BRAT, HYPOCRITE!"

"HOW DARE YOU!" The strongest one lunged at the girl. But Iva jumped up, landing on his arm before pivoting and kicking him in the face.

The bar manager tried to stop them but got knocked out. Iva finished her job on the second guy and then ran out the door, yanking Lelon along.

"Why did you get so mad? You could've just gotten more food," Lelon said after they walked for a while and reached a little playground.

"Well, I don't want to waste yo- I mean, my money on them," Iva blushed and looked away. She hurriedly headed towards the swings, sitting on one, and began moving her feet back and forth to distract her from her mistakes.