Chapter 8

Olivia's POV:
We turned on the news and there was a picture of my father on the screen. "That's the man I saw!" Ms. Rose said. "Dave Wilson has escaped prison, if you see this man please contact the police right away!" A man on TV said. I looked at Michael "when will this end?!" I said tears filling my eyes. Michael hugged me "shhh... we'll call the police don't worry, we'll get him back in jail. I won't let him hurt you." He rubbed my back. I looked at Ms. Rose who had her phone out. "Don't worry Olivia, I'm calling the police right now to report we saw him."

After things had calmed down Ms. Rose had started teaching me. We were in the living room doing math when Michael poked his head into the living room. "You two ladies doing ok?" Michael asked. "Yes. Olivia is very smart actually." Ms. Rose smiled at Michael then at me. She looked at Michael for a moment. "Have I seen you before? You look familiar?" She asked. I saw in Michael's eyes that he was a little nervous "I... don't think so..." Michael said. "Huh." Ms. Rose gave it thought, but soon after continued on with her lesson.

After our learning session was done Ms. Rose and I stood up. It was time for her to leave. She was very nice but I noticed every chance she had she would look at Michael then she would smile. Michael and I walked her to the door. "Thanks for the learning session." I smiled at Ms. Rose. "It was nice meeting you Olivia." She smiled back. She looked at Michael and bit her lip. I could see the lust in her eyes. I looked at Michael who didn't seem to notice and just gave her an innocent friendly smile back through his eyes, because his mouth was covered. With that Ms. Rose's face turned as red as a tomato and she left.

Michael closed the door and took off his mask. "Did you see that?" I asked Michael trying not to sound jealous or angry. Why am I jealous and angry? "Did I see what?" Michael asked confused. "She totally likes you!" I said letting out a bit of an angry tone out by accident. Michael looked at me and raised an eyebrow as if to ask why do you care? "I'm Michael Jackson, tons of girls like me." Michael smirked confidently. I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "Do you like her back?" I couldn't help asking. "No." Michael shook his head. "I don't know she's not my type." Michael continued.

Ms. Rose has short straight blond hair with blue eyes.... I have long brown curly hair and green eyes, if Ms. Rose isn't his type that could only mean the opposite of her is his type. I'm pretty much the opposite of Ms. Rose in appearance! What am I thinking?!! I will never be with Michael stop! I commanded myself to block out these feelings. I'm only 13, Michael is 58! I said in my head with a stern voice. A good looking 58... the other voice in my head said. "UGH!" I yelled in frustration of my own thoughts. Michael ran into my room "what's wrong?!" He asked. "Oh... nothing... I just.. um... stubbed my toe..." I said. "Oh... ok. You've been acting strange Olivia, are you alright?" He asked to make sure. "Yeah..." I said even though inside I was so confused. "Alright... dinner will be ready in 30 minutes." He said and left my room.

I sat on my bed and looked at my phone. "Oh! I was supposed to text Charlotte!" I remembered. I took out my phone and texted her. "Hey Charlotte, this is Olivia, from the police station." "Omg are you ok?! I saw you get put into an ambulance at the police station." She replied. "Oh yeah... I got shot, I'm ok now." I replied. "Ok good." She texted back "Olivia! Time for dinner!" I heard Michael call me. "Coming!" I shouted back. "I gotta go, I'll text you later, bye!" I texted Charlotte one more time and went to the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen Michael had two plates filled with spaghetti, he was humming "Heaven can wait." Again. He handed me my plate and we sat at the table. We started eating when Michael said "I want you to meet someone this weekend." I looked at him confused "who?" I simply asked. "My daughter Paris." I spat out my food. "I GET TO MEET PARIS?!!" I screamed. Michael chuckled "yeah you do." I realize I had spat all over Michael. "oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Michael!" I said trying to wipe my spit off of him. "It's ok." He laughed. But as I was wiping his face I knocked over his glass of water and it spilled all over him. "Oh my god! What is wrong with me?!! I'm so sorry Michael!!!!" Michael just watched me in amusement as I was panicking to clean up the mess I had made. "Gosh... sorry Michael." I said again. Michael just laughed "it's ok Olivia! stop saying sorry." He said "oh sor- I mean ok." I laughed. I felt embarrassed of how clumsy I had been. Michael just smiled at me, he must've seen my face blushing "Don't be embarrassed." He said. I smiled back at him, I gave him a big hug "I love you Michael!" I said hugging him tight. "I love you too Olivia."

Hi guys! Sorry this chapter was a little short, I've just been a little busy at school. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway! :)