Chapter 10

Olivia's POV:
Who could be at the hospital? I thought to myself. "Alright I'll be right there." I told the woman. The call ended and I looked at Michael. "Who was it?" He asked. "I don't know, but some woman said that there is someone at the hospital waiting for me." I told Michael. Michael frowned. "Do you have an idea who it is?" Michael asked. I shook my head no. I texted Charlotte to make sure she was ok, but she didn't reply.

When Michael and I got to the hospital we went to the front desk. "How can I help you?" The man behind the desk asked. "Um... I'm Olivia Wilson, I got a call and I was told there is someone here for me?" I asked. "Oh, yes. They're in room 83 upstairs." The man says. "Thank you."

Michael and I went to the elevator, we haven't said much to each other since the kiss. Did I ruin our friendship? I kept asking myself. I looked at Michael as we got into the elevator. He didn't look back, I looked away and I could feel his stare. He was about to say something when the elevator dinged indicating we were on the second floor.

We found room 83 and I suddenly became nervous on who was on the other side of the door, I looked at Michael unsure and he nodded reassuringly. I brought my shaky hand up to the door and knocked lightly, "come in!" A man said. I slowly turned the door nob and walked in. I looked in and my jaw dropped at what I saw. There laid my fathe- I mean Dave on the hospital bed. He looked tired and beat up. He saw me come in and his eyes filled with guilt. I suddenly felt anger and fear rush threw me. I turned around to leave but he called me. "Olivia please..." he whispered. I turned around, "WHAT?! Do you wanna tell me how ugly I am like you used to? Are you here to tell how me how much of a hoe I am? Did you call me to threaten me?! I've had enough Dave!" I shouted. His eyes filled with tears "Olivia I'm so sorry... I've changed I promise, I wish I got to watch my baby girl grow up... please give me a chance." He pleaded. I felt more anger. "You killed my mother, sent someone to shoot me, shot my friend and now your gonna try to apologize?! I don't give a sh*t if you changed Dave! I don't care what you do, I will never forgive you." I screamed tears filling my eyes. I turned around once more to walk out the room when he spoke once more. "I'm dying Olivia." He spoke. I didn't turn around. "What?" I asked. "I'm dying." He repeated. I didn't say anything. "On my last day at the prison I was beaten up, badly. I'm internally bleeding and I'm going to die in a few days." He started crying. "All I want is to have one more chance with my baby girl..." he whispered. There was silence. "I'm not your baby girl... and I'm sorry that your dying Dave, but now you know how it felt... to be beaten up. At least your abuser didn't beat up your love for yourself." I said coldly and walked out of the room.

I'm sorry this chapter was so short but I really wanted to end it on an intense note. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though! :)