Chapter 11

Olivia's POV:
The car ride home was completely silent. I didn't know weather to be happy or upset Dave was dying? I'm happy that Michael and I are finally gonna be safe, but now both my parents are gonna be dead. I remember what my father was like before he began drinking. He was once a sweet, kinda and loving father. Now I know him as the man who killed my mother and tried to kill me. I stared out the window and I could feel Michael's stare, I pretended not to notice.

It began to rain, like always, it reminded me of stranger in Moscow, except now stranger in Moscow means so much more to me... it reminds me of the first time I met Michael. I silently watched as the rain poured onto the glass of the limo's window.

"I was wondering in the rain...
mask of life, feel'n insane..." he sang as if he knew what I was thinking.

I turned around to look at him and smiled. He seemed relived to see me smile. I looked down, "sorry for... y'know kissing you, and thinking you'd actually like me." I said feeling embarrassed and guilty. He lifted my chin to look deep into his brown eyes and smiled "that's okay silly." I smiled "who knew there was so much to the man behind the mask...."

The end.

Thank you guys so much for reading and supporting this book, it was an amazing story to write and I hope you enjoyed it. If it wasn't clear enough... Michael and Olivia are now together and Dave is dead. A happy ending. Thanks for reading! :)