act 3, scene 1

this song is stuck in my head and i thought you guys should know

act 3, scene 1
snaketopus

YOONGI sighed in a soft of defeat. "ok," he yanked jimin towards him. "you've been staring at me for almost three minutes already. i guess i have to make matters into my own hands."

jimin was unresponsive.

"this is actually kind of cool," yoongi waved a hand in from on jimin's face. the younger's eyes were practically glossed over from shock.

was he even blinking?

"min jimin you pretty human." he shook his head, eyeing jimin's facial features.

"i wonder if this is what people look like when they astral project. wait, do you have to be asleep or unconscious for that? lmao, jimin, are you standing unconscious?"

when jimin stayed quiet, yoongi continued speaking.

"i think you are unconscious? you would've commented on me saying an acronym out loud."

so yoongi did was he thought was the best option. he stood behind jimin, gripped the boy's bare arms with his larger set of hands, and shoved him into the pond.

only when the younger came into contact with the water, he then felt himself regain sense of reality.

the water was ice cold compared to the heat of the day. his once sun-warmed skin spiked with goosebumps as the ice chill of the pond shocked his nerves.

"what the fuck, yoongi!" jimin shouted once surfacing with a huge intake of air.

he tried to regain his footing and stand, but he couldn't feel the ground beneath him. he kept kicking around, trying to swim back to the bank, but his attempts were fruitless.

he only began to feel panicked when he started to wonder just how deep this body of water went.

everything eerily stilled.

the land animals were paused at the foot of the pond along with yoongi, watching jimin struggle to keep himself afloat. the frogs stared at him from where they sat on their lily pads, the dragonflies and butterflies ceased their fluttering, taking rest on the tips of surrounding horsetails.

all life stopped to watch jimin's pathetic attempts to keep himself above water.

if his arms didn't feel heavy, he wouldn't be struggling so much, because in all truth, he wasn't a bad swimmer. but the pond was like swimming in liquid molasses.

jimin was going to cry out for help until he felt something wrap around his ankle.

with a scream, he was roughly pulled underneath the water. it was a small jerk, one that let loose a little slack, allowing his head to peek out the water again. he was only able to get in a single inhale before he was pulled back into the coolness of the pond.

fully submerged, he opened his eyes to see a black tendril wrapped around his right leg, coming to a protective clasp at the back oh his knee.

he kicked out in hopes it would work in freeing him, but the grip only tightened to the point where it felt constricting.

it was like an octopus mixed with a snake was bringing him to his doom.

the tightness didn't let up, and once it got too painful, sending a searing white to flash in front of jimin's eyes, he released a muffled scream.

water was sucked into his lungs like a drain and pressure pounded behind his eyes from inside his head.

he was out.

***

i'm always putting jimin through some traumatizing shit why am i like this