act 7, scene 2

act 7, scene 2
revenge

JIMIN was leaning forward against his kitchen counter as he observed the boys in his living room happily eating the sandwiches he made.

"but where are the gold specks?" yoongi had opened up the top slice of bread to look inside, only seeing meat, cheese, and lettuce. jimin was on the verge on asking what he meant when he remembered yoongi calling the gold glitter that came from the bath bomb 'treats'.

"oh," jimin fiddled with his fingers, "those aren't edible. in fact, i'm pretty sure they're dangerous to ingest. is the sandwich not good?" his hopes fell a bit. he wanted the first sandwich they tried to be a good one. he didn't want to make their first experience a disappointment.

jungkook had moved away from seokjin to sit besides yoongi; he wanted a better view of the laptop they were looking at. it was now closed though, since they didn't want to get food on it. "is he going to start sobbing again?" he muttered so jimin wouldn't hear.

jungkook finally knew what the word for jimin's blubbering was when they first met. he also knew that calling someone a baby wasn't exactly the nicest thing to do, but jimin's reaction was definitely a bit much. he didn't want a repeat of the last time.

"no, this is fantastic, min jimin!" seokjin cheered, taking a big and happy bite out of his food. some on the condiments jimin smeared onto the bread had found its way to the corners of the older's mouth.

"isn't that what you call rabies?" taehyung, who sat on the couch behind seokjin, tilted he older's head upwards so he could get an easier view of his mouth. he then gasped and began to use the weird clicking language, saying seokjin's true name, "someone call the pharmacist!"

"taehyung, no," hoseok smacked his hand away from seokjin as jimin brought a napkin. "it's not the pharmacist, it's the gynecologist."

"it's actually the doctor," jimin muttered, handing them all a napkin which they took with polite thanks. "yoongi, can i leave you in charge for an hour? i want to get your friends clothes that'll fit them. i'll buy you some stuff too."

"with what money?" yoongi rose an eyebrow. he sat his first underneath his chin and tilted his head in a way that was borderline demeaning. the action kind of made jimin want to chuck his shoe at his face.

but he knew yoongi meant no harm, so he forced a painful smile and spoke through his clenched teeth, "i do have a job, don't worry about it."

"money is currency and that fuels your world, am i correct? i remember seeing that." namjoon mused mostly to himself, but everyone nodded for his reassurance.

"please don't fuck up my house, yoongi." jimin grabbed his keys and wallet, slipping on his shoes quickly. the sooner he left, the sooner he'd come back to a hopefully still intact apartment.

"you can trust me," the mint haired weirdo saluted, giving a cheeky smile. he waved sweetly, to the point where it seemed mischievous, as jimin exited.

"what does fuck up meaning," hoseok asked once the door was shut and the sound of the lock clicked.

yoongi gave an evil grin, wringing his hands together like a plotting villain, "it means revenge."

______
(: