end credits

special thanks to me, myself, and I.

special notes

;;this book was written off the top of my head and I planned nothing out

;;I ended the book in such a manner only because I really had no idea what the point of this story was. so the titles of the chapters, initially had no meaning, but I figured I could pass it off as a play since I already styled the chapters in a similar fashion

;;not all books need to have a kiss scene nor intimate suggestions for it to be enjoyable. I never really wanted them to kiss in this anyway. I felt it would take something away from what I've thus created.

;;to the people who are unhappy with the ending: im unbothered, honestly. I wont apologize for your dissatisfaction either, because its highkey not my problem. im happy with the ending and i'd like to assume the majority of my readers are as well.

;;unlike with the shit fest that is grim, I will actually go back and edit my chapters because I know this bih is all over di place.

to answer the question people are confused over

;; i left the ending ambiguous for the purpose of interpretation. as i had no fuckin idea what i wanted to do, i've left the answers up to you guys. so yeah, there are questions such as what happens to yoongi and jimin next. even with this, i want you guys to know that the book was never meant to go int osuch depths. it was soemthig lighthearted and fluffy that i wanted to try writing, and for me, i prefer fluff with a plot i don't have to think too hard about. so i'm sorry if you were hoping for something with more depth or grit.

but this is also a fanfiction and something i took the time to write despite being busy, for the sole purpose of wanting to create and share something with you all.

so if you're upset with the ending to the point where your cristicsm is you being an asshole, then lol u played ya damn self. you still gave me reads dumb dumb--shoulda left if u was annoyed tbh yall big mad over some dummy bullshit. stop puffin ya chesteses out over whats already published because it hurts my feelings lmao (but not rlly bc im a bad bitch and i pop off as severly as dis puthy)

;; to the people who were nice: ily guys sm and i'm SUPER glad you liked the story!! i appreciate your reads ♥️

fin