act 4, scene 3

act 4, scene 3
more clicking

"NOW, i can't exactly have you roaming the streets with your dick all out,"

jimin kept his eyes strictly on yoongi's face or the trees behind him as he talked. a few times, he'd find himself looking slightly lower; his adam's apple, shoulders, collarbone, chest—but he never went any further down.

he thought he had great self control. this is the third time yoongi's being completely naked in his presence.

"we're lucky i wore this." jimin pulled his too large hoodie over his head and slipped it over yoongi's.

the hole of the neck was a bit small, so initially, only tufts of yoongi's mint hair peeked through.

jimin giggled quietly as he stepped back and let yoongi handle the situation on his own, finding it amusing.

yoongi finally got his head all the way through and his face was a bright shade of red due to the struggle. "you look like a watermelon." jimin noted, poking the older's cheek, watching his skin pale from the pressure before reddening again.

"a melon of water?" yoongi's eyes brightened up at the revelation. he couldn't believe something like this existed. he tried to picture a full melon being cracked open with refreshing water spilling out of it.

"you probably call it—" jimin made clicking noises with his tongue, "—though."

if it was possible, yoongi's face deepened a shade. "you don't even know what you just said." he tugged at the hem of the tan hoodie, uncomfortable with the breeze he felt and the words jimin just spoke.

"what? what did i say?"

"i'd rather not repeat such language," yoongi wouldn't look at him. "let's just go so i can show you the stuff i'm able to do." with one hand tugging at the hoodie and the other taking jimin's hand, yoongi led them out of the willow trees.

***
i wrote a jinkook thing

(5/5/17) YALL I WROTE THIS ABOUT 3 DAYS AGO AND I FR FORGOT TO PUBLISH IT WIT MY UGL AHH LIKE WHO AM I