act 7, scene 4

act 7, scene 4
ass n jimmies

TO say jimin was livid would be the understatement of the century. he was passed the state of being angry to the point where his calm exterior was actually somewhat terrifying to yoongi.

once stepping into his apartment, that was now back in it's original and clean state, jimin just took a breath and sat on his couch.

his unwavering, almost blank expression threw off the rest of the boys surrounding his living room. they stood around him in expectancy, having the preconceived notion that jimin would have their heads mounted on his wall. however, this unforeseen reaction caused an awkward tension to surge throughout the room.

seokjin fiddled with his thumbs as he shared glances with his friends. jimin had been staring at the wall across from him for at least two minutes now, which was beginning to alarm him. the last thing any of them wanted to do was speak up and face his wrath.

well, everyone excluding jungkook.

"is he okay?" the younger of the six weirdos spoke cautiously, eyeing jimin in caution. a sharp breath was sucked in from the ole in question as his sharp glare pierced through jungkook's tall figure.

"fuck i look like?" he spoke with venom, his brows drawing close together, almost looking painful. jimin then buffed and turned his clear ire to yoongi. "i can't believe you, min yoongi."

angry jimin was a weird jimin, yoongi realized this once they locked eyes. the younger seemed unbothered, but his cool and firm tone showed otherwise. there was a stiffness in his posture as he willed himself to keep his composure, that much was evident. but if yoongi weren't so perceptive, he wouldn't have known jimin's true emotions.

that being said, yoongi wasn't the slightest intimidated. if anything, he was intrigued. he wondered what could anger jimin enough to the point where he couldn't contain the pent up rage.

he stared into jimin's limpid eyes, watching as they swirled with curiousity.

"what are you smiling about?" the annoyance had died out of jimin's voice, but his features were still stony. yoongi shook his head and gave his standing friends a side eye. he took it into his liberty to be the first to sit. he plopped onto the sofa opposite of jimin and bounced twice before he stilled, swinging his legs side to side and smiling.

the others took this as their cue to also have a seat, figuring it was now safe.

"why am i smiling?" yoongi mirrored jimin question with teasing; knowing something jimin didn't. "you're quite pulchritudinous, jimin." his eyes travelled the expanse of jimin's face like he was trying to memorize the boy's features.

"fuck i look like?" jimin asked this question once again, his face contorting into that of disgust. did water dragon here just insult me? he asked himself, but his expression displayed his inner thoughts for all to see.

"it's a compliment." hoseok spoke up, with a small smile. "it means he thinks you're beautiful." taehyung added, namjoon nodding rapidly beside him.

shifting uncomfortably underneath their gazes and at the advanced word, jimin cleared his throat. "can we address the elephant in the room?" he muttered loud enough for everyone to hear. taehyung jumped from where he sat on the arm of the couch and gripped his arm, showing off a couple birthmarks.

"i don't know what all of that means," jimin started slowly, giving the standing male a questioning look, "but i'm talking about the fact that my furniture defied the laws of physics."

"sir isaac newton hyung is shaking in his tomb." namjoon declared sassily. seokjin hit the back of his head "that's disrespectful—" he proceeded to use namjoon's true name.

"we did that as revenge." jungkook answered in the middle of seokjin and namjoon's small quarrel. the rest ignored the pair and continued on with the topic at hand. "revenge for what? getting you clothes and easing you into civilization? wow, call the cops! inform the government!" jimin was now, as yoongi had researched, doing the most.

rolling his eyes, the mint haired boy scoffed. "this is what you get for being mean to yoongi." taehyung said in a tone that suggested the reason should have been obvious. "but i apologized—" jimin started only to be cut off in the middle of his sentence.

"in his apology," yoongi was strangely upbeat, "he said i was pretty!" the memory came back to the both of them at light speed. yoongi really wanted jimin to call him attractive again, but wasn't counting on it anytime soon—especially since he was mad at him.

"so that's your favorite part of yoongi? he's pretty?" seokjin scoffed in disbelief.

"well, no," jimin said dejectedly, "i think he's interesting as well." but no one was paying attention to him at this point. their focus had moved on to yoongi, who sat still thinking about how jimin's single compliment made his chest and head feel.

"why did you even follow him back?" hoseok questioned with narrowed eyes, regarding yoongi like he was a criminal. "and what's your favorite part about jimin if he thinks you're pretty and intriguing?"

yoongi stayed unmoving for a while, his sight flickering among the glinting sunlight hitting random objects within the room. his sudden stance broke the fleeting calm that had settled as he strode towards jimin's feeble figure. it seemed as everyones' breathing halted momentarily, as unknown swept their ever changing state with each step yoongi took.

his hand got a firm hold of jimin's tone arm, pulling him up to his feet with little effort. it wasn't all his own doing, jimin voluntarily stood up, even if he wasn't aware of it. he just seemed to have moved in time with yoongi.

the older's hands were now at jimin's shoulders, giving the boy a harsh twirl so he stood with his back to everyone. a millisecond of protest bubbled in his jugular, but the sudden, searing pain of a flat palm against his ass made his mind absent of thought.

a squeal passed through jimin's lips, yoongi firm hand still placed on his butt cheek.

"his ass." yoongi answered, proud.

_______
HI! i haven't updated in so long because i'm lazy as fuck!! and i've also been busy recently (:

(binge jooyoungs books if you love me)

BUT i wanted to thank EVERYONE who complimented me on the face reveal chapter!! you guys are so sweet and i'm undeserving of your praise (but don't stop).

ok i love you all! have a good night/day (it's night for me(i'm on the east coast wooty woot))