Part Ninteen: Drifting

So it's been two months and a lot has happened. My album has already been released and it sold like crazy. I have done a a lot of concerts and interviews which have been so much fun. I have gotten to meet a lot of new people like Demi Lovato, Ed Sherran, and One Direction.

I also auditioned for a movie, but the part will probably go to a better actress. It was my first audition and it was really fun.

Me and Shawn haven't seen eachother a lot, except for when we are both home or in the studio. We call, text and FaceTime as much as possible though.

We are both going to get to spend the rest  of December and the beginning of January at home with our family. I'm really excited to see Shawn.

Right now I'm in my car on my way home from the airport. Shawn doesn't get here till tomorrow. 

"So what did you get me for Christmas?" My mom asked me because we were on the topic. Christmas is only ten days away.

"Oh I made you a nice homemade card and a macaroni necklace." I said sarcastically. "I'm not actually going to tell you what I got you." I said laughing and she just rolled her eyes and laughed.

We arrived home and I was greeted by Grace and Nate. I hugged them both and they helped me with my bags. I went up to my room and unpacked my bags. 

I went downstairs and then Nate tells me and Grace he needs to talk to us. Me and Grace exchange looks and hen we follow him to the backyard.

Grace is home more now and we are really close now too.

"Okay so I have to ask you two a question." Nate said sitting down.

"Alright what's the question?" I asked as me and Grace both sat down in front of him. My mom was on the phone inside so she didn't see us outside.

"Well me and your mother have been together for a long time now, and I was wondering if it was okay with you guys if I ask her to marry me." He smiled and then showed us the ring her got her.

"Oh my goodness it's beautiful!" Grace said looking at it.

"Of course you can marry her! When are you going to pop the question?" I asked while admiring the ring.

"Christmas day. I've got everything planned out. I just needed your permission first." He said and then hugged us both. "I promise you girls that I will always be there for you, I've never been a dad but I'm going to try to be a good one now."

We all talked about his plan to ask my mom and then we went inside. My mom was still on the phone talking to my Grandma I think, so I went up to my room.

It was already starting to get late so decided to go to sleep. Tomorrow Shawn gets here and I'll be able to kiss his cute face again.

I woke up to someone plopping down on my bed. 

"Goodmorning I mean good afternoon." I heard someone say. I recognized it as Shawn's voice. Why is he here right now? What does he mean afternoon?

"Afternoon?" I said looking at my phone. Holy crap it's 12:30!

"You must have been really tired." Shawn laughed and then came in for a kiss. Before he could kiss me I jumped out of bed.

"Wait I haven't brushed my teeth yet!" I said running to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then went back so I could give Shawn a big kiss.

I walked in but Shawn was on his phone. I looked to see who he was texting and it was Andrew.