Part Twenty Six: Conflict

So I woke up and I felt like crap. I remember only half of last night, I hope I didn't do anything stupid. I look up and see Shawn coming out of the bathroom.

"Hey the beautiful! How are you feeling?" He said coming to sit next to me on the bed.

"Like crap. What happened after we left last night?" I asked hoping it wouldn't be anything bad.

"Nothing really, you fell asleep in the taxi and so I carried you here. You got up a few times and kept wanting to go dancing and when I told you we couldn't you got upset and then fell back asleep. You also kept trying to make out in the taxi." He laughed and so did I because there was no point in being embarrassed.

Shawns phone buzzed and he pulled it out and started texting someone. 

"Who's that?" I said trying to not sound nosey. 

"It's a friend of mine. His name is Fernando. He was at the party last night and was asking if you are okay." He said and then answered another text.

"Oh that's nice of him. Ask him if he wants to go to lunch with us, I'm starving!" I said getting out of bed. I walked over to the kitchen and got some medicine for my headache out of the cabinet.

"Are you sure you're okay to go out?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm good, I'll be fine after I take this." I said and then took the medicine. Shawn nodded and then continued texting. 

"Are you coming to my concert tomorrow?" Shawn got up and asked.

"Yeah, I have to go to the studio before,but I'll be there before it starts."

I walked to my room and got changed then met Shawn in the lobby.

We drove to the cafe and amd a few fans came and asked for pictures. We took some pictures then went inside. 

The waitress showed u where Fernando was sitting. We went and found him and he stood up and greeted us.

"Hi you must be Lexi! Shawn has told me a lot about you. I'm also a big fan." He said and we both laughed. He greeted Shawn and Shawn pulled my chair out for me.

"So how are you feeling? You know after last night." Fernando asked me and I laughed.

"Well I'm a lot better than yesterday that's for sure!" I said. We ordered our food and Shawn invited him to the concert tomorrow.

"So tell me a bit about yourself Lexi." Fernando said as the waitress came and gave us our drinks.

"Okay well I have a sister and my my mom is engaged. I just graduated from Pine Ridge with Shawn. I have two best friends, Brian and Makayla." I said.

"Oh I know Brian, he was with Shawn when I first met him." He said. "Tell me about Makayla." He said and then took a sip of his drink.

I told him everything about Makayla. How she is funny, pretty and super awesome. When I finished he sounded very fond of her.

"She sounds like an amazing girl!" He said.

We all talked about his new movie and our concerts and stuff. We finished our meal and then payed.

"It was really nice meeting  you! Well see you tomorrow." I said and he waved goodbye and we we got in the car and left.

--

Right now I'm backstage waiting on Shawn to get finished with sound check.

 I'm on FaceTime with Mak. She is really worried because Brian hasn't asked her to be is girlfriend yet.