Part Twenty Seven: Solutions and Big Plans

Over the past few days me and Shawn have been looking at apartments. We think that we might have found one. It has very good security and is in a private owned area.

The apartment we found is big, but not to big.  When you walk in there is a big living room and the kitchen is to the right. To the left is a hallway where the rooms and a bathroom are. The kitchen is big and I really like it. 

There also is a balcony with an amazing view of the city.

We are still trying to decide whether we should keep looking or if we should choose that one.

Right now I'm getting ready to go to the beach. I'm curious to see what happens today. Fernando is going to meet us at the beach and I wonder how Mak is going to react. 

I may have forgotten to tell her that he was coming. 

I but on my sky blue bikini and threw on some jean shorts and a black v-neck over it. The beach here isn't like a real beach, but it's close enough. There's sand and water and that's good enough for me.

I grabbed my phone and my bag and headed over to Shawn's room. I walked in and he was putting some stuff in a duffle bag. He didn't have a shirt on but he was about to put one on. 

"Do you need any help?" I asked handing him some sunscreen.

"Yeah can you hand me my sunglasses?" He said and then tightened the bag closed.

I went and grabbed the sun glasses and walked over to Shawn and put them on him. He are a funny face and the kissed me. We would have kept kissing,but then Aaliah came in.

"Hey.... Oh sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt." She said.

I looked at Shawn and laughed. 

"What do you need Aaliah?" He said aggravated.

"Your  earbuds." She said. He grabbed them out of the drawer and tossed them to her. She caught them and then walked out.

"You ready?" I asked and he nodded. We got our stuff and left.

When we got to the beach we parked the car and went to find everyone. We saw Mak and Brian setting up their stuff. I ran over and tackled Mak to the ground.

"Hey bestfriend!" I yelled. I am so excited to see her, I missed her so much.

"AHHH! You're here! I missed you!" She said. We got up off of the ground and hugged eachother. 

"Well I sure do feel special." Brian said and laughed.

I laughed and then went over and hugged him. 

"Hey Brian. I missed yo too I guess." I said sarcastically and he nudged me and laughed.

"Hey look there's Fernando!" Shawn said.

"Fernando?" Mak said looking at me.

"Did I not tell you? My bad." I said and she gave me a look.

Shawn and Brian went and greeted him and then I went to say hi.

" Hey Fernando! I'm glad you could make it " I said and  hugged him.

"Hey, I'm glad I could too!" He said.

"Well this is Mak, you met over FaceTime." I said. He smiled really big at her and shook her hand.

"How could I forget Makayla? She's a very beautiful girl." He said and made Mak blush.

I looked at Brian who seemed really bothered.

"Okay well let's go in the water." Brian said grabbing Maks hand.