Sunshine Turns to Rain

Her voice had completely abandoned her. His light blue eyes kept staring into her green ones. He knew her; she could see it clearly in his eyes of infinite blue. The twins had reassumed their previous argument, but she could feel Elladan's silver eyes fixed on her, attentive.

"Who taught you that?" The prince's voice was casual, his head tilting slightly to the side. Elerrina shook her head, puzzled.

"No one." She said finally, her mind searching for an answer that would not come. "I do not know." She did not know what she was supposed to answer, she did not know if someone had indeed taught her that and she simply could not remember. Then another question popped into her mind.

"Taught me what?" She finally asked.

"What you just did. The little game with the water"

She opened her mouth to say something but closed it again when no words came. He kept looking at her, smiling faintly as his eyes stared at her lost in thought.

"I had not seen anyone do that in years" He said shaking head, chuckling softly, but she still could not tell what exactly he was talking about.

Elerrina opened her mouth again, but her words were silenced by a loud splash. She shrieked in surprise as drops of water suddenly splashed on her and used her hands in a failed attempt to shield herself. Legolas too held up his hands over his head but also to no avail.

She looked up to find Elrohir on the ground laughing hysterically. Legolas was also laughing loudly now, his eyes focused on the clear pool. Following his gaze, her eyes fell on the soaked image of Elladan emerging form the middle of the pool, the crystal blue water reaching to up to his shoulders. His silver eyes were opened wide, completely surprised as he moved his now wet dark hair from his face.

"You pushed me!" He yelled at his twin, his eyes still surprised and his mouth hanging open. Elrohir only grinned back at him.

"Me? I am innocent" he used his finger to point at himself, yet his eyes and wicked grin told exactly the opposite from his words. She could not help but laugh at the shocked expression still present in Elladan's handsome face.

Legolas looked at Elrohir, his eyes narrowing in concentration before they widened as his eyebrows shot up, a grin appearing also on his face.

"That is Elladan!" He said pointing at the soaked elf inside de pool, suddenly realizing which twin had been the victim. She did not know what was so surprising about his realization.

"I thought I would never see him fall in the pool first" the blond elf continued between chuckles.

"Neither did I" Mentioned Elladan in a not so happy tone. Legolas ignored his comment as he continued to speak to the twin left standing.

"Congratulations, Elrohir" The dark haired elf made a mocked low reverence to his audience, which only consisted on Legolas and Elerrina before lifting his head back up.

"Thank you" He said, his wicked grin still present on his face. Elladan splashed him then, and Elrohir took a quick couple of steps back in an attempt to escape the wave of water going in his direction. She laughed again as the younger twin was drenched in water.

"I was surprised that none of them had fallen into the pool by now" Legolas told her, his eyes looking at her a he spoke. He looked at her differently, suddenly more interested in her than ever before.

"Do they throw each other every time?" She asked, her eyes travelling back to Elladan who was now slowly walking back to the edge of the pool, headed to her direction. He looked extremely handsome, even with his hair splattered to his head, dripping into his already soaked dark green tunic.