one// back home

A/N: Miss me? Well hello, I'm back with the sequel of All an Act~ All I want to say here is that my writing has improved. Just looking back into the first ff, I cringed hard at my terrible writing. Making me think, why the hell I write that. That doesn't matter right now lmao, just enjoy this sequel. Btw, this is in second point of view.
________________________________

You finally returned back home, where all of your friends was there, celebrating for your return. You smiled at them and thanked them. You didn't have time to talk because you were looking Jungkook. He was nowhere found.

"Sooyeon where's Jungkook?" You asked. She looked at you with widened eyes and hesitated.

"Uhh.. he's umm.."

"He's out of town." Jimin answered for her.

"Really? Which city is he in?"

"Uhhh.."

"Daegu! He's in Daegu.." Taehyung answered for him.

"Interesting.."

*Why are they acting like this? Is there something I don't know about and they do?*

"Bora, forget about him and have fun. You finally came back from jail and here you are, asking for Jungkook." Mingyu said.

"Yeah, its better if you just forget about him." Bambam joined in.

"Yeah, its for the best." Yugyeom said.

You looked at all of them, "Why are you guys acting so different than usual?" You questioned.

You looked at Namjoon, "Namjoon, tell me what's going on."

"Bora its nothing. We've been acting like this ever since you left." He casually said.

"I don't believe you. If you don't tell me what's going on, I'm going to beat all of you up, except Sooyeon." You threatened.

"That's not fair." Jimin said. Sooyeon smacked his arm and glared at him, "Do you want me to get hit?"

"No.."

"Then don't say anything or else you'll trigger her."

You crossed your arms and tapped your foot, "I'm waiting." They pushed Hoseok in front of me, who is currently nervous.

"You see Bora-ah... umm Jungkook isn't actually in Daegu."

"Where is he then?"

"He's..."

"I'm behind you." You heard a familiar voice said, the voice you've been wanting to hear after 5 years in prison.

You turned around and saw the boy who you love. You smiled and immediately wrapped your arms around him.

"Jungkook!!!!! I miss you!" You screamed in excitement.

He hugged you back, "I miss you too."

You pulled away and kissed his lips. Everyone was standing there frozen at your sudden action. He looked at you with widened eyes and pushed you away.

You looked at him with your eyebrow raised, "Why'd you pushed me away?" You asked confusedly.

He looked at you with sadness in his eyes, "It was so sudden. I just haven't kissed you in a while, it seems so strange to me." He lied.

"Oh. I'm sorry then. It just been so long since I've seen you.."

"Its okay." He said flashing you his bunny smile. You awkwardly looked away from him and stared at the two quiet people in the back.