ten// im sorry

"So you're telling me that I tried to committed suicide for a guy?" He nodded his head, "Damn, I must be stupid." You said, shaking your head.

"After telling you all of this, do you remember who I am??" He asked.

"Kinda? I know that you're Jimin, who's my bestfriend. But that's all I remembered about you."

"This is bullshit. I don't understand how you remembered Bambam and Yugyeom and not me."

You shrugged, "Probably because they're KPOP idols and their faces are everywhere in Seoul." You assumed.

"I'm pretty popular myself."

"Not as popular as them."

"What if I sing your favorite song? Maybe your memories about me, will come back."

"Maybe. Lets give it a try."

"Ok, here I go." He started singing a familiar melody, making your heart race.

You gazed at his face and smiled, *Although I don't remember you.. how can I not like a guy like him? He seems like a sweet guy and his voice is very nice. How did this Bora girl ended up friends with him? His girlfriend is very lucky to have him.*

Once he finished the song, you clapped and smiled brightly at him, "That was beautiful." You complimented.

"Thank you. Now, did your memories come back?" He asked. You shook your head, "I'm sorry Jimin, but I can't remember anything."

"That's okay. I think I know a person that might bring your memories back." He said, slightly smiling.

"Who?"

"I won't mention his name, but I'll bring him to you."

"Okay."

"Do you think you can wait for a hour?" He asked.

You nodded your head, "I got people to keep me company." You said.

"Okay, while I get this person, try to get your memories back with them." He said.

"Ok, bye Jimin."

"Bye."

Jimin rushed inside and went straight to his room, slamming the door opened, startling Jungkook.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I think I should be asking you that. What the hell are you still doing here? Bora is awake."

"Why should I see her?"

"Because you're the reason why she tried to kill herself! So I gesture you to get your ass up and go to the hospital right now before I fucking make you."

"My wife is going to get mad at me if I visit her."

"Stop using your wife as your excuse. I know you don't want to see her, but she lost her memories. I think you're the only person who can bring them back, so help a friend here."