eight// that black smoke

~Dreamland or Your Worst Nightmare~

You and Jungkook was holding hands while walking down the pathway at the park. He suddenly stopped his pace, making you looked at him.

"What's wrong Jungkook? Is there something bothering you?" You questioned.

"Yeah."

"What is it?"

He thought about it for a while before shaking his head, "Never mind, its nothing. Lets go." He said about to walk again.

"Jungkook, tell me." You said sternly. He looked at you before heaving a deep and long sighed.

"Its nothing serious, Bora. If I told you, you would become awkward and—"

"Jungkook just tell me already before I make you." You said while crossing your arms.

"We haven't done it yet." He said, making you raised your eyebrow.

"Done what?" You asked innocently.

"You know.." He slightly turned red as his hand started sweating.

You were still confused as you slowly thought about it. It took you awhile before realizing what he meant.

"Oh my gosh Jungkook. Are you kidding with me right now??"

He shook his head and slightly smiled, "I want us to make a baby, so we can start a happy family together." He said before getting on his knee, taking a box out of his pocket.

(A/N: Thanks for the readers for commenting on Bora's surname. Now I can fix it and make her officially Lee Bora.)

"Lee Bora." He opened the tiny box, revealing a very beautiful diamond ring. You gasped and looked at him with widened eyes.

"Will you marry me?" He asked, hoping for a yes to come out from your lips.

"Oh my goshh Jungkook! Yes! Yes, I will marry you!" You screamed excitedly, putting your left hand out in front of him.

He smiled and got up, taking the ring out of the box. He slipped the diamond ring into your ring finger before kissing your hand.

"I knew you would say yes." He said before pulling you in his embrace, "You have no idea how happy I am right now." He murmured.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around him, "Me either."

The two of you pulled away about to kiss each other until a familiar voice yelled, "Yah Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook looked over behind you and immediately grabbed your hand, "We need to run now." He said before running away with you.

You turned your head around to see that person, only to see black smoke. You felt a strong and powerful aura around you, making you suddenly weak.

You tripped and fell onto the cement, scraping your knees. You winced in pain and saw blood coming out. Jungkook instantly carried you in bridal style before running away again.