four// who are you?

"Jungkook?? What are you doing here? It's freaking 11:00PM. You should be home, getting enough sleep for your work tomorrow." You scolded.

"I can't sleep without you, next to me."

"You have Vanessa next to you." You said, kinda shocked since that came out from your mouth, without you knowing.

"Vanessa sleeps in another room. Why in hell would I sleep with that bitch? Who knows what she'll do to me if we slept on the same bed."

He started climbing up like an expert and reached to the top, where you're at. He smiled and pulled you into his embrace, kissing your forehead.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" He asked you.

"Umm.. I don't know, it depends if your wife will know about it." You said.

"I told her that I'll be sleeping at Yoongi's house. She knows too damn well not to go to his house since he was very specific, telling her not to go to his house or else he'll break her into tiny of pieces."

You giggled and nodded your head, "Fine, you can sleep with me tonight, just this once. I don't want you to get caught by your wife." He just happily nodded his head before carrying you into a bridal style.

"Yah! What are you doing??" You asked.

"Bringing you to your bedroom."

"I have legs, Jungkook. I can just walk to my bedroom."

"You've been walking too much, you must be tired."

"Even though I'm tired, I rather walk than be carried. I need to exercise."

"We can exercise together then." He put you down and grabbed your hand, pulling you to your front door.

"Lets have a race."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because you're faster than me."

"So, it'll be fun."

"I don't care."

"Please?"

"No." He ignored you and grabbed your hand after you put your shoes on.

"We're still having a race once we arrive at the park."

"Ok whatever." He dragged you all the way to the park and started stretching. You just stood there and waited for him to finish.

Once he finished, you started running, getting a head start. You heard him yelling your name, running to you. You pretended you didn't hear and continued running.

"Bora! You little cheater!" He yelled, catching up to you.

"I needed a head start! I already know you will beat me, so yeah!" You yelled, so he could hear you.

You can hear his footsteps behind you, you slightly turned your head and saw him right behind you.

"I didn't even tell you where's the end is at, so stop running." He said.