seventeen// why not

While you were at the hospital with Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung and Jungkook at his parents house. Vanessa was at an expensive restaurant with a guy that she's having an affair with.

"My husband is really stupid! Although he works at the biggest company, he's really blind. What's so good about this Nora girl? Why does everyone likes her!" Vanessa said.

"Is she pretty?" The guy asked.

She glared at him and scoffed, "Of course not, I'm prettier." She bluffed.

"Do you have a picture of her?"

"Hell no. I rather die than have a picture of her on my phone."

"Then maybe she is prettier than you since everyone likes her more than you."

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are to say that in my face?!"

He shrugged, "How am I supposed to know? We just had a one stand night last night and here we are talking about your 'love' life."

"If you don't want to hear it, then leave. No one is stopping you."

"Thank you." He got up and walked straight out of the lobby.

Vanessa sat there in disbelief and rolled her eyes, "I can't believe I did it with him! I was drunk and so was he. We just happened to do it. If I known he would be acting like this, then I wouldn't had a one night stand with him in the first place."

Meanwhile, Vanessa was talking to herself. Bambam came into the lobby and saw her. He smirked as he walked to her and took a seat.

"Why are you here at the hotel? Did you perhaps had a one stand night with someone?" He asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing. Why are you at the hotel?"

"Me and the members are chilling here. Now that I answered your question, you have to answer mine. Did you have a one stand night with someone?"

"No.."

"Come on, Vanessa. I know you, just tell me the truth."

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Why do you care anyways."

"Because you hurt my friend and I am willing to make you pay."

"What do you mean hurt her?"

"Oh you think everybody doesn't know?"

"Know what?"

"That you pushed Bora off that building, you horrible crazy bitch."

She looked at him with widened eyes, "How do you know that?" She asked.

"Bora told everyone. She remembers what happened that day. It wasn't her that tried to committed suicide, it was you that tried to murder her. I don't think you know this, but I was there the whole time, watching you pushed her."

"I-Impossible! I made sure no one was there!"

He smirked, "I disappeared into thin air like magic."

"What are you going to do now? Are you going to report me to the police station?"

"No, but I know that I'm going to make your life a living hell. I'm sure you remembered me from JYP High, noona. You broke Youngjae's heart and now it's my turn to break yours."

"Well its not my fault that Jinyoung sunbae broke my sister's heart."

He glared at her and grabbed her wrist, "I swear to god, if you try to hurt Bora again. I won't stand still." His grip tightened, "I will kill you, like how Taehee was."