twentynine// the antidote

"Are we really going to give that bitch, Jungkook?" Namjoon asked.

"Hell no. We need to figure out another way to get that antidote.." Jin said, driving to Vanessa's house.

"Maybe we can ask her cousin?" Namjoon suggested.

"How? We don't have his phone number or where he might be."

"He could be at Vanessa's house."

"Well lets hope he is because that's where we are heading to right now."

"If he isn't, we can look around the house."

"Great idea Namjoon, lets look around the house and get caught by the security cameras and by the security guards."

"Do you have a better idea?"

"Better than yours."

"Then what is it??"

"With that brain of yours, go hack into the security system and turn off the cameras. We can secretly get through the security guards by throwing things to the other side, so they can distracted."

"That's a good idea, but there's only one problem. I don't know how to hack into things."

"Goddamnit Namjoon! You only have one job and you're telling me that you can't hack into the damn system?!" Jin yelled at him.

Namjoon nodded his head, making Jin frustrated, "You're so damn lucky that I have a cousin that helped me hacked into something before."

"What the? Then why did you want me to hack into the system if you already knew how to do it??"

"I was lazy to do it."

"Wow.. trying to make me do all the work."

"Well that's because I'm older than you and I can boss you around."

"I know."

"Okay, we're here." Jin said as he parked the car near the house. "Lets get started."

"Oh my god, have you heard about what happened to Bora?!" Bambam asked Yugyeom.

"Of course I did! She got sent to the hospital! I heard all of it from Jungkook." Yugyeom replied.

"Same, we should visit her."

"Hell yeah we do if we didn't, we're bad friends."

"Alright lets go then."

"For Boraaaaa!!!!!" Yugyeom yelled as he ran out of the dorm without Bambam.

"Ugh that means I have to drive because he forgot his car keys.." Bambam complained as he grabbed his car keys and ran out while dabbing.

Jungkook was sitting there while holding your hand. When Joshua told him that he and the other doctors couldn't do anything to the poison out of your system, he felt like the world collapsed.

He's been praying every single second, hoping that you wouldn't leave him. Just the thought of you leaving him, he felt like he should figure out a way to help you, but he couldn't leave you alone.

Right when he thought of that, Bambam and Yugyeom opened the door and walked in, "What the hell happened to Bora?! Why is she being hospitalized!!" Bambam asked.