seven// divorce

"N-Noona." He stuttered, rubbing his eyes to see if he's actually seeing things right, "W-What are you doing here??" He asked.

"I should be asking you that. You were supposed to be home, not hugging a nobody who's not your wife." She said.

*Nobody? Bitch I'm his fucking girlfriend. Who the fuck are you to say that in front of me?*

You scoffed, "I'm his bestfriend, not a nobody. I feel so bad for you since you have short term memory loss. Must be hard for you since you're working in the most toughest company in Korea. I also feel bad for Jungkook since he only married you because of his parents." You said.

"He married me out of love." You accidentally let out a slight laughed at the stupid comment of hers.

"Are you sure about that?? I'm pretty sure he doesn't since he actually loves me instead."

Jungkook looked at you with a huge smile on his face, giving you that, 'that's-my-girl' look.

"I can't believe you're friends with her, Jungkook. Who does she think she is, saying that you love her instead of me, your wife." She said.

"My girlfriend." He simply responded.

"Girlfriend?? What the hell, are you having an affair?? Do you want me to tell your parents about this?" She asked.

Jungkook just chuckled before walking over to his suitcase, pulling out some papers. He came towards us and gave her the papers.

She looked at it with raised eyebrows and instantly widened her eyes, "W-What is this?" She questioned, stuttering.

"It's the divorce papers. I'm done dealing with you and you ordering me around. Always using my parents to make me do things that I don't want to do. I'm sick and tired of you, so I hope you sign the stupid divorce papers because for the past three years, it was hell for me." He said.

"I won't give up on you that easily." She said before tearing the papers into two, "Just because you had enough of me, don't forget that I'm holding your baby."

You looked at her with widened eyes then at him, "Baby?"

"What the hell are you talking about? We never did it before, so shut your mouth and sign the goddamn paper." He walked over to his suitcase again and grabbed another divorce paper.

"I have plenty more. If you decide to tear all of them, I can just print more." He said shoving the paper into her face, giving her a paper cut.

"Now sign the stupid papers before I make you." He clenched his jaw and glared at her, curling his hands onto a fist.

She grabbed a pen from her purse and signed it, making Jungkook smirked.

"Done. Are you happy now?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"Very happy. Now you don't have to go home or my home anymore since I already packed your things and placed them outside by the front. I'm not sure if someone already stole it but I guess you'll have to find out when you get there." He said.

"What the fuck Jungkook! All of my stuff are freaking valuable and expensive! How dar—"

"Stop wasting your breath on me and go get your things. It's probably not stolen yet, so you better hurry before it does." With that, she ran straight out, leaving you and Jungkook alone.

He looked at you, smiling brightly to himself. You smiled and walked up to him, giving him a hug.

"You're so dead once your parents finds out." You said, reminding him.

"As long I'm with you, I don't care what my parents will do to me." He said, kissing your forehead.

"Get a room. You guys need to stop being all lovey dovey in my cafe." Jimin said, making you and Jungkook laughed.

Jungkook pulled away from the hug before kissing your lips again, "Once I'm finished with my work, I'll go straight to your house."

"Or I can wait for you to be finish so you can drive me home."

"I'm fine with that."

"Great, let me get change first." You said, walking away from him, heading to the locker's room.

Once you got inside with Sooyeon. The two of you started changing out of your work clothes and into your own clothes. You let your tied hair down and grabbed your bag before closing your locker.

You were about to walk out until Sooyeon called your name, making you stop your pace. You turned around and looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes?"

She was about to say something until she just smiled, "Never mind. It's nothing."

You just looked at her, confusedly before shrugging it off, "Whatever it is, you can tell me. Don't hesitant." You said before walking out of the locker's room.

You saw Jungkook typing on his laptop with a very serious look. You admired at how handsome he looked while working hard. You smiled and walked up to him, taking a seat beside him.

You looked at the screen and saw confusing and complicated things. The fact that you never guaranteed high school made you look dumb.

Your eyes were too fixed on the screen, not realizing what Jungkook is doing. He gazed at you, smiling widely to himself. Just looking at your confused and cute face made him chuckled.

"Do you understand any of this??" He asked. You shook your head, "No. I don't understand anything at all."

"I thought you were smart."

"I am, I'm just confused since I haven't seen this type of work." You said, leaning towards the screen.

He gently pulled you back and made you rested your head on his shoulder, "You must be tired, so go take a nap. I'll wake you up when I'm done." He murmured.

You slightly nodded your head and closed your eyes, drifting into dreamland.