twentyone// celebrating

"Jungkook, I don't know what to say.."

"I know this isn't the proper way to propose, but please marry me Bora. I can't live my life without you. You complete it."

"Jungkook.. I remembered the time when we were in high school, you've broke my heart couple of times and every time I experienced something new. That you only went out with me because of some girl and that you played with me when you were dating her after we broke up. But after seeing you coming right back into my arms, I felt so happy."

"Then marry me. I can make you happy again."

"You didn't let me finish."

"Oh, go on then."

"After I got dismissed from prison, I had to hear terrible news about you. What upset me the most was that I had to hear it from someone else and not from you. The only reason why I went to your company, the first place was to let you explain what happened when I was still in prison. And just like that, I ended up in the hospital with a coma for a year."

"Do you know what scares me the most?" He asked.

You slightly shook your head, "No, I don't."

"The thing that scares me the most is you leaving me. Did you know how scared I was when I found out that you 'tried to commit suicide'?" He said, making quotation marks with his fingers.

A tear dropped from his eye, "I thought you weren't coming back. I thought you might die while you were in that coma. I thought—" You cut him off by pulling him into your embrace and holding him tightly.

"You still didn't let me finish." You murmured, trying to hold in your tears, "Even though all those things happened, I still love you Jungkook. You were always in my heart since the beginning."

He pulled away and quickly wiped his tear away. He cupped your cheeks and did an Eskimo kiss with you, "I love you too Bora, I always had." He said, before pressing his lips onto yours.

The kiss didn't last very long. It was short, yet soft and sweet. He grabbed your hand and held it very tightly. You smiled at him and so did he.

He planted another kiss on your forehead and softly whispered, "I love you too much."

You gazed into his eyes, "But that doesn't mean I want us to get back together as boyfriend and girlfriend. I never want us to date ever again."

"Wait what? Then how are we going to show our love for each other to other people? What are you trying to say?"

"What I'm trying to say is that.. I also can't live my life without you too."

"Are you trying to say that.."

You nodded your head with a huge smile on your face, "I'm saying yes to Jeon Jungkook, who asked me to marry him." You said.

He instantly picked you up and spun you around as he planted multiple of kisses all over your face.

The front door was still opened and the rest of the bangtan boys except Jimin was standing there with a confused look on their face.

"Sorry to disturb, but we're here to celebrate." Namjoon said, making Jungkook put you down.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"We're here to celebrate your divorce with Vanessa and we never made a welcome back party for Bora when she got discharged from the hospital because after she went home, she got kidnapped along with you and Taehyung." Jin explained.