thirteen// its nothing

A/N: Sorry for not updating for the past few days. I needed some time to spend with my friends before summer break begins. Thank god that this is my last week of school, yay! That means more free time for me, which means more writing!! Hehe, sorry for wasting your time. Continue reading :)
________________________________

While Jungkook was still eavesdropping, Yugyeom came by and looked confusedly at him. He copied Jungkook and decided to eavesdrop with him. Jungkook didn't notice he was there, until he felt someone breathing on his neck.

He turned around and flinched, "Yugyeom! You scared me! What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing. Why are you here? I thought Bora didn't want to see you."

Jungkook was about to say something until he smelled the strong scent of fried chicken. He narrowed his eyes down at the plastic bag, Yugyeom was holding and stared at it for a while.

"I'm sorry but this is for Bora." He said, hiding the plastic bag behind him.

"I'm sorry but you can't give it to her, right now. She's talking to Jaehyun." Jungkook looked at his watch and gasped.

"One minute! Time is up!!" He raised his voice, opening the door.

"What the hell, Jungkook. We were still talking." You said.

"One minute is up. It've been three minutes since I left you two alone in this room."

"Give us another minute." Jaehyun said.

Jungkook shook his head with his hands on his hips, "Hell no."

"Jaehyun, please kick him ou— wait, why do I smell fried chicken?" You asked.

Yugyeom walked in, showing you the box of fried chicken, with a huge smile on his face, "I thought you might be hungry, so I decided to buy you fried chicken." He said, walking up to you.

"Chicken chicken chicken." You impatiently waited.

"Patience, Bora."

"Don't tell me to be patient, Yugyeom. Its freaking chicken! I can't wait to devour it." You said while rubbing your hands together with an evil face on.

He took the box out of the plastic bag and handed you the box, "Here."

You grabbed it and opened it, starting to devoured it, "So gooddd."

You were spilling some of the crunches from the fried chicken on your face, making Jaehyun and Jungkook looked for a napkin. Yugyeom casually used his hand and cleaned it off for you.

You smiled and thanked him. He smiled back, "Your welcome." Jungkook and Jaehyun stood there, full with jealously on their face.

*I like how she doesn't make a big deal out of it when he cleans it for her. I remembered when I did that to her, she bit my finger.* Jaehyun thought.

*I was going to clean it for her.. This could've been my chance to win her back.* Jungkook thought.

"Thanks for the fried chicken, Yugyeom. Next time, don't bring me anything. I don't want you to waste your money on me." You said, cleaning your hands with the napkin.

"But if I don't bring anything, I'll feel bad." He said.

"I'm okay with nothing. You being with me is enough. Also bring Bambam with you."

"Okay, I'll try to remember that." Yugyeom looked at his watch and sighed, "I have to go now. My manager is waiting for me outside. I have dance practice until 1AM in the morning."

"That late? You must be very tired."

"I'm used to it, so it doesn't affect me anymore."

"Let me talk to your manager. I need to tell him that you and the rest of got7 needs to rest." You said, trying to get up.

Yugyeom stopped you and shook his head, "It's fine, Bora. I know everyone will be thankful, but they don't want to be a burden to you because of what happened last time."

"That was an accident. I swear I didn't mean to do it, I was drunk."

"We all was."

"Wait hold up, what accident? What happened??" Jungkook asked, joining the conversation.

"Nothing." You and Yugyeom said in a unison.

"It doesn't look like a nothing to me." Jaehyun said.

"I think its better if we don't tell you." You said.

"You're just making me more curious." Jungkook said.

"Yah, if I say its nothing then its nothing. You guys are so nosy. Go mind your own business."

"If anything involves you then it is my business."

"Jungkook, I ain't your wife or girlfriend. Whatever business I have, does not involve you. Besides, if we told you, you'll be pissed."

"But—"

"I have to go now, bye Bora. See you tomorrow." Yugyeom said, before waving at you.

"Bye Yugyeom, have fun practicing." You said, waving back. He smiled and walked out of the room.

"What happened?" Jaehyun asked, crossing his arms.

"Nothing happened."

"We don't believe you." Jungkook said.

"I'm about to punch the shit out of the both of you." You said.

"We just asked a question. We'll stop if you give us a answer."

"I already gave you a answer, I said its nothing!"

"That's not a proper answer." Jaehyun said.

You were about to say something until your doctor came inside, "Miss Lee." His angelic voice said.

You sat straight up, immediately fixed your hair, and smiled at him, "Yes Dr. Hong?"

"I told you to call me Joshua, since you're a close friend of Mingyu's."

"And I told you to call me Bora, since you're one too."

He chuckled and ruffled your hair, "How are you feeling? Anything hurting you?" He asked.

"I'm fine and my heart hurts."

"Why?"

"Because you weren't here with me."

"Wait what?" Jungkook and Jaehyun said in an unison, "Are you flirting with the doctor right now, Bora?" Jungkook asked.

"No." You answered innocently.

"Bora, I'm sorry that I wasn't here to help you. Now that I'm here, let me check how you're doing." Joshua said, kindly gesturing Jungkook and Jaehyun out of the door.

"Why are we leaving?" Jaehyun questioned.

"Because you guys are not relatives."

"But I'm her boyf—" Joshua cut Jungkook off, "You used to be her boyfriend."

"How do you know that?"

"Mingyu told me." He answered, "Now if you excuse me, Bora and I will have to do some health business in there."

"But—" He closed the door in their face and left Jungkook and Jaehyun dumbfounded.

"What the hell just happened?" Jaehyun asked.

"I have no idea."