Chapter 3

We were cuddling, our bare skin pressed against each other and the silk sheets wrapped around us when my father thought he'd show up...again. I closed my eyes trying to block him out but his glow brightened against my eyelids and I groaned. Opening my eyes I gave him a look that made him wince. 

You have impeccable timing Father, I hissed inside my mind.

I'm sorry Daughter but this is important, he said back.

"What's so important sir?" James inquired respectfully while pulling me closer. 

"It better be good," I mumbled against James's chest only loud enough for him to hear.

"I wanted to invite you to your first formal lunch here at the palace," he said formally.

THAT'S WHAT WAS SO IMPORTANT TO DISTURB US!!!!

Ro calm down I'm cool with it, that was James's voice.

HOW THE HELL ARE YOU IN THIS TOO?

He's attached to you just as much as you're attached to me but he can't hear me he can only hear you, Father said.

So now i have to learn to direct my comments to one person and one person alone?

Yep, they said in unison.

UGH!

Well this was great, the love of my life was inside my mind as well as my father.

"Get dressed and come down to the Great hall as soon as you're ready," with that my father disappeared.

I stood and walked to my closet.

Well my life just got hella interesting.