Chapter 13

James's POV:

I was sitting in my room with my shirt off when I get a slight pull at the back of my mind. Tiredly I opened up to hear my Princess calling my name.

James........

Yes baby?

C-Cassy and D-Derek are in my r-room.....

I could feel her backing up. I felt her wall beneath my fingers and felt her trembling. 

Baby?

No answer only trembling. This could not be happening. I can't loose her.

As soon as I was halfway down the hall was when I heard it.

JAMES!!!!!! she thought. "HELP!!!!" she screamed.

I sprinted down the hall towards her.

She was still shaking. I could feel her pull and knew I was growing closer.

I'M COMING BABY HOLD ON!!!!

NO!!! FATHER!!!!

I ran like there was no tomorrow. 

Whatever was happening could not have been good.

W-why.......?

Baby? What's happening? I'm turning onto your corridor now.

T-they killed father....

Oh HELL NO!

The wind pushed at my heels and I rammed into her door. It wouldn't move. I slammed harder and harder. Finally it shattered and I stormed into the room.

Ro was standing over her father holding him to her trying to heal him. I walked over to her and tried to help it was working until rough hands I knew too well grabbed me. 

Derek shoved me against the wall and snarled in my face.

"He must die," he growled.

"Oh you did not just say that," I growled.

Then like thunder my wings snapped out and blew him back across the room. Again I went back to my weeping Princess and grabbed her hand. She looked up at me tears rolling down her perfect face.

Who?

C-Cassy....

Oh HELL NO!

Cassy came out of the shadows but I snapped my head in her direction. "Come closer and you'll regret it." She stopped colded. Then I looked to Ro and pushed my power into her father. "We got this," I whispered.

She nodded and we pushed all our power into her father's lifeless frame.

We got this.....I hope.......