Chapter 9

"She was with you Jack! What happened?" I heard Alex yell.

"Nothing." He said quickly. I heard someone groan.

"Shut up." I mumbled, my head pounding. I heard someone gasp and then my hand was being picked up.

"Len? Sweetheart are you okay?"

"Shut up Alex." I said. He didn't say anything else.

"Knock knock." Someone said as they walked in. I didn't recognize the voice.

"Shh. Her head hurts." Someone said close by. I recognized it as Jack's voice.

"Is she awake?" The person asked. No one answered. The hand that clutched mine let go and was replaced by someone holding their fingers to my wrist.

"Her vitals seem normal which is good. She doesn't seem to have a concussion."

"Stop talking so loud." I said.

"She took quite the fall so her head will be tender for a few days." The doctor said quietly.

I began blinking my eyes, wanting to see who was around me.

Alex was sitting next to me, the doctor across from him. Jack was across the room sitting next to Zack and Rian.

"There you are. Hey sweetie. I love you." Alex said.

"Hi Lex. I love you too." I said.

"You guys can leave whenever. She's going to be just fine." The doctor said, turning and leaving, pulling the door closed behind him.

"Do you remember what happened?" Alex asked carefully.

"Yes." I said, looking at Jack. He looked scared. His eyes were wide and his cheeks turned bright red.

"What happened?"

"Jack took me swimming."

"And?"

"Jack kissed me and I fell trying to leave."

....

We were back at home. Well, me and Alex were back at the house. Jack was kicked out.

"Are you sure that's was happened?" Alex asked for the seventh time.

"It is."

He sighed and covered his face with his hands.

"I'm sorry Alex.."

"It's not your fault. He shouldn't have done it."

"But.."

"Stop. Please."

"I'm sorry. I love you Lex."

"I love you too sweetheart."