Chapter 11

Bambi doesn't seem to notice the knocking and continue to kiss my lips. I'm seriously tempted to just ignore the doc, it's not like I need him at this very minute. Judging from the feel between my legs, the only part of me that I care about at the moment seems to be working perfectly fine.

I move both my hands to clutch her head, holding her mouth to me even though she hasn't made any move to stop our make-out session. I tilt my head just a little bit, to give both of us better access to each other. She moans and my upturned mouth smile against hers.

BAM, BAM, BAM!

I growl in frustration. The insistent banging isn't going away like I hoped it would. Groaning as she makes a particularly delightful move with her tongue, I wrap my arm around her middle and stand. Her legs immediately lock around my waist as she clings to me like a cute, little monkey, lost in a pleasurable haze.

Ah god, doc couldn't you have waited? Slowly I draw away from the kiss and she makes a adorable little mewling sound in protest as she pull my mouth back to her.

I let her have her way for a few seconds before pulling away again.

"Bambi, the door." My voice is breathless and raspy. Bambi looks at me in confusion and tries to kiss me again, but I remain out of her reach. "Bambi, the doc's here. You have to open the door." As if the doc is in total agreement, the insistent knocking resumes. This time she shakes her head slightly as if to rid herself of the mist dulling her senses.

Then she looks at me again and her eyes widen and she blushes a furious red as she realize what we were doing. In panic she unwraps her legs and spread her arms wide. I'm a good bit taller than her, so her feet are floating above the floor. I put her down but doesn't let go of her.

She starts to struggle against my hold, wriggling and twisting against my body, which seriously does not relieve my already extremely aroused flesh. I grab her hair in my fist and turn her face upwards. Then I plant a soft peck on her, making her freeze in my arms.

"Shh, shh..." I whisper. "Calm down, it okay, just calm down." When she seems to be at least a little rational again, I stroke her cheek and let her go. "Go let Samuel in Bambi." She immediately whirls and hurries from the room, leaving me alone with my pain. And I'm not talking about my injuries.

*****

Caia

"About time." The sourly, elder gentleman outside the door says as I let him in. I call him a gentleman - despite his sourly comment - because he looks like one. Expensive, black suit with a white shirt, a dark purple butterfly and a handkerchief in a fancy fold in his left chest pocket . Black, shiny shoes, a well trimmed haircut and well maintained beard. Apart from that the small wrinkles around his eyes and mouth suggests that he isn't always this unpleasant, that he contrary is prone to laughter.

"Sorry doctor Samuel." I apologize timidly. As if by the wave of a wand, his displeased face transforms into a kind, grandfatherly smile.

"It's quite alright Miss. Now tell me, where is that impossibly outrageous boy who, with his wild ways, is the sole benefactor of my four week long vacation to Dubai?"

"Love you too doc!" Liam yells from my kitchen/living room. The doctor chuckles. "Ah well, there he is." He says, before walking down the hallway towards Liam's voice with me following quietly behind him.

Liam has again taken a seat, slumping in the chair and with his arm carelessly laying across the back of another chair. He raises his hand and give the doctor a jovial wave.