Chapter 32.5

A/N: Remember: just sex. Nothing else.

Liam

"Come on Bambi, I said sorry." Okay, maybe not in words but still. Her only response is to snort. She still won't look at me and I am growing a little annoyed. I simply can't see the big deal. I know that Bambi seriously hated attention but to ignore me for a whole day? Even with her cute frowning face, it got old real fast. She even tried to have one of her friends drive her home.

Yeah, not gonna happen.

Now she's bustling about our apartment - it's our apartment now, dammit! - still fuming and trying her best to ignore me. And I've just about had it.

Standing, I walk up to her resolutely and grab her waist.

"Hey!" she protest all the way over to the couch, where I seat her on my lap. I wrap my arms around her, thwarting her escape attempt, and pull her close.

"I said I was sorry."

"No you didn't." she pouts.

I slide my lips along the delicate cord of her neck and lightly nipple at her jaw. "Did too."

"Did not."

"Well then..." I turn her face to mine and seal her lips. She's not unresponsive for long before a small, throaty moan leaves her mouth to be caught in mine. When she opens her mouth I let my tongue stroke against hers. Bambi place a hand on my cheek and lean forwards to press her lips more firmly to mine. I break away from the kiss. "... I'm sorry Bambi."

She narrows her eyes in disbelief, but then she closes her mouth over mine again, resuming our kiss.

She doesn't seem to notice when I stand with her in my arms. Walking into the bedroom I place her on the bed without breaking the kiss.

I love how my shy, little woodland creature has become so much more bold when I kiss her. I love how her hands explore me, sliding up my chest, over my face and into my hair to gently pull on the strands. I love how her body rubs against mine and how it's plain to see that she's turned on, that she wants me and that she isn't denying it anymore.

I run my fingers over the soft skin of her middle and feel her stomach contract at the ticklish touch. I grin and do it again. This time she yelps and slap my shoulder before retaliating, sliding one nail up my side and over a particularly sensitive patch of flesh. A very emasculating 'yip' unwillingly leaves my mouth and Bambi's eyes gleam.

A surprisingly sexy and wicked grin lights up her face. "Liam, are you ticklish?"

"No." I deny quickly. Bambi raise an challenging eyebrow and repeat the action. I quickly grab her hand before she can do it again and let my own fingers brush her skin. We begin tussling for supremacy, each of us trying to get on top of the other while continuing our tickle attack.

Ticklish touches turn seductive and breathless laughter turn to husky moans. I somehow manage to get her shirt over her head but not her arms. I use it to hold her down with only one hand while the other makes quick work on her bra. The unlatched bra soon joins the shirt and my mouth waters when I look at the ripe, red berries of her breasts. She struggles in my hold, still sort of playing the tussle game, but she moans when I flicker one of her nipples with the tip of my tongue.

With a hum I skim my fingers over her side and close my mouth around her areola, sucking hard. She moans and laughs simultaneously and wriggle in my hold, both to get away from my fingers and get closer to my mouth.

With my free hand I drag my shirt over my head and down my arm to let it bundle together with Bambi's shirt. I move a little further down the bed and placing a hand on the small of her back, I urge her up to me. She arch her back, her breasts thrusting upwards as if in offering. I feel myself hardening past the point of rock hard, and my heart beat quickens. Rubbing my chest on her stomach, I take as much as I can of her soft, sweet tasting flesh into the hot cavern of my mouth. At the same time I softly glide my hand down her side to undo her jeans, pushing them down and away. She's now totally bared to my great pleasure.