Chapter 1- The Arrival

A cloaked figure stood before the Sabertooth guild wondering whether or not this was the right place to be. If he's not here then I'll probably give up. The memory freak. Couldn't he have given me a clue as to where he is? This is what was running through your mind. Of course whoever you are searching for has to be in Sabertooth because this is the last guild in Fiore you are going to go.

After the internal conflicts have been resolved, you opened the doors. Inside was a large room with a big king size chair in the other end. In there sat a large man with a weird bead necklace, the master I presume. There were a few people in the room yet it was startlingly quiet.

To your left you could see a big board with tons of flyers. A quest board huh? All other guilds had one too. But Sabertooth's was the biggest. Probably as big as Fairy tails. But only difference is they had no requests while this was full. Fairy Tail....they were a really cool bunch. They said their core members disappeared seven years ago , the sadness was in the air yet they never gave up hope.

A black haired man with an exceed in a frog's suit appeared next to you. What the..?? When did he and what is that smell?? ...oh boy a Dragon Slayer huh? You thought. He looked over to you with a bored expression and started walking towards you.

"Hello. I'm Rogue Cheney and this is Frosch" He introduced himself while Frosch smiled at you. Rogue's eyes were a nice shade of red. Oh my...that exceed is too good to be true. It's so cute. You cooed inwardly.

"Hello Rogue. I'm [F/N][L/N].I would like to join the guild."

He looked surprised. Probably must have thought I was a guy. It happened a lot.

"Well [F/N], I'll take you to our guild master, so please follow me."

He took you to the man sitting in the chair. Rogue bowed at him while you just stood there.

"Who is this Rogue?" His voice was loud, angry and you could feel the terror it inflicted in his guild.

"This is [F/N][L/N]. She would like to join the guild."

"Well [F/N], this is the strongest guild in Fiore. We do not accept weaklings into our guild. Do you think you have what it takes to be a tiger?"

I bowed a little to show my respects."Yes, I do believe I'm strong enough."

"Very well, defeat one of my own and you shall be in Sabertooth."

What kind of guild is this? Do they value strength only? In all other guilds you could feel the bonds of friendship.

You had to face a fire user. tch...this is too simple. You just waved your hand and his fire along with the mage was encased in a frozen shell. Everyone looked impressed.

"Not bad. I'm the master here, Master Jiemma. Rogue take her upstairs and give her the guild mark."He bellowed again.

Oh so I don't mess up then I'm in his good side huh? Have to remember that.

He took you upstairs .It was indeed a very big guild hall and you bet there's a pool downstairs because you could smell the water. After walking around you reached in front of a large door. Rogue pushed it open.

You found a spiky blonde carrying tons of paperwork to a table. To your right was a huge couch, in it sat a white head. She was pretty cute.

"Hey, Sting." Rogue called out and Sting looked up at them.

Woah...that smell. Another dragon slayer?? Could they be THE twin dragons?

Sting grinned at them. While the white head looked up at us curiously.

"This is [F/N]. Our new member."

"Welcome to the strongest guild ever [F/N]. Yukino get the stamp. Now [F/N] I smell three dragons here , Are you a Dragon Slayer??" Sting asked you while the white-head, Yukino fetched the stamp.

"Yeah, I'm an ice-water dragon slayer. So...are you two THE twin dragon slayers?"

"Yup. I'm Sting Eucliffe and this here is my dear exceed Lector" he pointed at a sleeping cat with brown fur wearing a dark blue vest. Frosch is cuter.

"Ice and water you say? That must be strong. I reckon a second generation then?"

"Yup."

All these people considered good is strength?? You caught Rogue's eyes and he looked a bit sad.

That's when Yukino came with the stamp."So what colour do you want and where?" I didn't have to think long.

"Dark Blue. On my right shoulder."

"Like all Dragon Slayers."Yukino laughed. She seemed pretty easy-going.

I moved my cloak aside while she put my guild mark. Sabertooth has a really cool mark.

"I'm Yukino Agria. A celestial Spirit mage. Come on I'll show you around the town."

"Okay"

"Say [F/N]?" Rogue asked "Its fine to remove the cloak."

"Oh that. I made a promise I'd never show myself until I found my childhood friend even though I have no clue where he is. Now I regret the decision."

All three looked interested now.

"So how long have you been searching for him?" Yukino asked.

"It's been 5 years. The only thing I know about his whereabouts is that he joined a guild. I swear when I find him I'll beat him to pulp for leaving me."

Sting grinned. "Maybe he's here in Sabertooth. What's his name?"

"Rufus Lore."

******************

This is my first story/fanfic......im soo excited...

plus i dont see many rufus x reader

so there you go

feel free to comment/chat/criticise/idk!!!

support a new writer.... thank you!!!