Chapter 11- Day 3

Day 3 of the grand magic games. There was a change in the faces in the Sabertooth podium. Minerva had introduced herself to you that morning.

*****

"I'm Minerva Orland. Nice to meet you. You're the new member aren't you?"

"Yes. Name's [F/N][L/N].The pleasure is all mine."

"I have to talk to father about the mission. See you at the stand."Minerva left you with the guys.

"So spill, how strong is she?" you were curious to know because others treated her with so much respect.

"Well...remember you drawing with us?" Sting asked you.

"I wouldn't call it a draw. I was the last one standing." Now you were pissed at him. If it weren't for that stupid fracture. Oh well.

"Easy ice princess. Well let's say it was a draw. Minerva wiped our asses. Ask Rufus he was there."

"Yes, my memory agrees with that. Minerva's magic is unmatched. But did I just hear that [F/N] beat the twin dragons?"

"I did." You said the same time as Sting said "No she did not."

"What was that?" you and Sting were about to bust out but Rogue pulled you both apart socking a punch into both of your heads.

"Ow!!!" You and Sting chorused.

"Well that's how she got injured, stopping our unison raid. we were left tired and she got a fracture. So that is a draw. Neither won nor lost."

This moment wasn't lost on Rufus, Orga or Minerva who heard the last part coming in.

"My, my [F/N] I didn't think you were that strong."

"Thank you". You said wondering whether it was a complement or not.

*****

Mato was back to announcing, "Today's game is called Pandemonium. Please choose your team members."

"As I said yesterday I'll be the one participating today."Orga went out from Sabertooth.

You were looking forward to today's battle. Erza from Fairy tail A, Jura from Lamia Scale then Orga- it was quite a matchup. Turned out Pandemonium was indeed a pandemonium of 100 monsters. Erza Scarlet was the first one to go in. Everyone was shocked when she announced she'll fight 100 monsters.

"That's kind of overkill." Rufus said.

"Maybe, but she's called Titania for some reason. I don't think 100 is enough to challenge her." You stated.

"[F/N] whose side are you on?" Rogue asked although he was smiling.

"Just making an observation, my dear 'guild' mates" you said emphasising on guild. This went unnoted by Minerva and Sting but Rogue and Rufus refused to meet your eyes.

As you predicted Erza Scarlet made quick work of the monsters. You shot Rufus a smug smile but he was too shocked to reply.

"Perhaps these fairies aren't all talk" Minerva observed with interest. The remaining participants where to be ranked on their magical power by an MPF. By the time Orga's chance reached the top scorer was Milliana with 365.

Orga let his blast rip the MPF.3825.Wow you didn't expect that high a score. Next up was Jura the wizard saint. This ought to be pretty high.8544!

"Who knew the old man had that in him."Sting commented looking impressed. Now the last challenger was Cana from Fairy Tail team B. You were sure Orga had second place until she showed the mark.

"No way!! That can't be the..."

FAIRY GLITTER!!!!The MPF was reduced to ashes and the score showed 9999.Sting was shocked to the core.

"[F/N] you were saying?" Minerva asked. You were shocked to. You had read about that spell but didn't know anyone who could use it.

"That was Fairy Glitter if I'm not wrong. One of the three grand Fairy Magics. I've read about them. They are Fairy Tail's own magic spells, so powerful that I had no idea anyone could use it. It requires immense magical strength and concentration."Sting looked even more shocked if that was possible. After your small speech you remained quiet.

If Fairy Tail was this strong they had all chances of winning this thing. You smiled at that thought. That doesn't mean you want Sabertooth to lose. But Sabertooth wasn't a proper guild.

The fights were very interesting. Milliana vs Semmes. Milliana won. Rufus vs Eve. Please, Eve wasn't even a challenge for Rufus. Rufus won elegantly, if you could comment on his performance. His making is in a whole new level than the last time you saw it.

"Impressive" you said as Rufus made it to the stands.

"Why, thank you" Rufus said bowing and taking his hat off.

You laughed at his actions and dragged your attention back into the arena. Laxus vs Alexei. Ooh Fairy Tail vs Raven Tail. To your surprise Laxus was getting pummelled hard. That was strange, Laxus was supposed to be strong. He wasn't even fighting back! Finally Alexei came crashing into wall from out of nowhere along with the whole of Raven Tail. So it was an illusion all along. In the end Raven Tail got disqualified.

Last fight of the day was Wendy vs Chelia. The God slayer vs Dragon slayer. It was a spectacular battle and ended in a draw.

And thus the third day ended without many happenings.

*****************

thank you for reading

and waiting for my sickeningly slow updates

(beats myself up)

i will update regularly from now.....maybe once a week.

ShadowOfVON