Chapter 6- Training

A/N

Hmmm... One thing though. I read the story and thought this might be a bit confusing so to clear things up->

You actually weren't a member of any guilds before but visited all of them. Thus you knew many people. Also you visited Fairy tail too and knew the members who didn't disappear. (You know those people who waited for their friends for seven years, them)

But of course the others were heroes when you were little.

So I think this has been made clear.

*****************************************************************

"You big rusty chunk of a ....." before you could finish Rufus put his hand over your mouth and dragged you away.

"So the hot springs was useless after all" He sighed.

After 10 more minutes of kicking and screaming you gave up. Rufus was dragging you down the roads by the scarf.

"That's enough you punk. I have calmed down."

"I seriously doubt that."

"GAH!!!"

This was embarrassing. You saw Yukino and Rogue were walking down the road talking. They saw Rufus dragging down the road by your scarf.

Yukino laughs while Rogue gave you a smirk. You didn't see Frosch with Rogue and that bummed you more.

Finally you reached the guild and only then did Rufus left his grip on your scarf. You massaged you sore neck.

"That hurt" you glared at Rufus while he merely chuckled.

"Remember not to let your anger rule you again [F/N]." He turned serious again."Now we must give the money to master for the repairs o the hall."

After talking you both seemed to get along with each other like usual. Together you went to the Master, apologised to him and gave him the money. Phew now that was solved. You sighed and made your way to the guild hall.

Sting shouted,"Hey [F/N] you should totally join us dragon slayers for the training!!!!"

"Training? What training?"

"ALL SABERTOOTH MAGES ASSEMBLE IN THE GUILS HALL.NOW."

Sting grinned, "That."

---

Master Jiemma sat in the huge chair and gazed at all the members that had gathered. You were in the first row between Sting and Rogue.

"The grand magic games commences in three months. Whatever training has to be done, you have three months. I will be announcing the representative a week before the commencement of games. Now Disperse."

"Yes Master."Everyone bowed before leaving in groups discussing the upcoming event.

---

"Get off me." You shouted before shoving Sting away."I'll go with you okay?"

Sting and Rogue usually trained in mountains every year. They wanted to test you first hand so Sting was begging you to come along with them. Rufus was staring at you and you shrugged at him. He walked away huffing. Orga winked at you and followed him. That was weird.

You turned and grinned at your fellow dragon slayers, "So when are we leaving?"

Sting explained everything. They would be leaving in two days and spent the three months in the mountains training. Basically every year what they do is practise every day and battle out in the evening. Pretty typical plans.

---Two days later

You were walking down the town heading for the guild. That's when you heard the rumours. Fairy Tail's lost members were back. You couldn't believe it. You heard all about them growing up. Mystogan and Laxus and Titania. You also visited their guild during your search for Rufus but that was a year before and those members were missing already.

You were pretty sure this year's grand magic games would be pretty fun. Fairy tail would be back with their best. Somewhere deep down in your heart you wanted them to win because for the brief time you knew their members one thing was clear-they were a family who valued everyone as their friends and comrades.

You finally reached the guild and set off to the mountains with Sting and Rogue.