Chapter 9- Day 1

"In eighth place team Fairy Tail !!" you gasped as you watched as the team walked in. There she is Titania. You were always in awe of her. It looks like they haven't aged in seven years at all. That means you will be the same age as them. You really wanted to take on THE Titania. But unfortunately you were just the reserve.

It was a really pleasant morning. You were sitting on the rails of Sabertooth's podium. It was the biggest among all other eight. So you were pretty sure Sabertooth were in the first position. You had your signature clock back on. A little boy from Fairy Tail pointed at you to his father and they both waved at you. Ah! Macao and little Romeo. You waved back. They helped you out when in Magnolia.

You watched as they announced the guilds. Quatro Cerberus. Mermaid Heel. Blue Pegasus. Lamia scale. Raven Tail.

You were confused. One of the two remaining teams is Sabertooth and all the popular ones were already out there.

Fairy Tail B team. You couldn't help laughing out loud. Of course they have two teams. Then they announced,"Sabertooth. Proving once again that they are strongest guild in Fiore." You cheered loudly for your team.

The first game was called Hidden. Rufus decided to start claiming something about the winds being good. You rolled your eyes. You noticed certain familiar faces taking the field too. Lyon from Lamia Scale. He was one awesome Ice-make mage.

"[F/N] get down from the edge. It's dangerous." You heard Rogue say as they made it to the stands alongside you.

"Nice to see you again too." You still had the cloak .You dropped the hood. Your acquaintances from other guilds waved at you.

"How come you know so many people?"Orga questioned.

"I had travelled to all their guilds searching for Rufus. So I know few people from each guild. "You explained to Orga while listening to the rules of 'Hidden'.

"Ha! Rufus has this one in the bag."You announced just as the game began.

"How can you be so sure?"Yukino asked. You remembered that Shooting star move of his. It takes some time but ultimately was very effective. You were almost sure he'll use it. You smirked at Yukino."Watch."

As you predicted Rufus won the game. But what bothered you the most was that Ravel Tail dude. He kept attacking Fairy Tail and only Fairy Tail. You felt kind of sad for the guild. Rufus returned to the stands and the others congratulated him for his win.

"Nice job but it was very boring to watch." You snarkily said. He just shrugged. Rogue gave you a small smile while Yukino was laughing.

The next part was the battle round. They announced the first battle. Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail A and Flare Corona from Ravel tail. You had a bad feeling about this fight. Apparently it was pretty evident in your face because next thing you knew Rogue was by your side asking you what was wrong.

"I got a bad feeling about this Rogue."

Soon the battle began. It seems like Lucy was a celestial spirit mage. You glanced at Yukino. She seemed to study Lucy's way of fighting. Indeed she was doing well and then suddenly she just gave up. Lucy was taking a beating form Flare. Flare threatened to remove the Fairy Tail mark. You were really angry at how Flare was torturing Lucy. Suddenly Natsu shouted something at Lucy and she was back in business. You looked over to find Natsu burning some very familiar Red hair from near the child. Flare was playing dirty.

Lucy now summoned Gemini who appeared in a skimpy towel barely covering her. The men in the crowd were all staring. Sting and Orga where smirking while Rogue and Yukino looked away. Meanwhile you had a sudden urge to cover Rufus's eyes. You glanced over at him only to find him smirking at you. You did not like that look in his eyes. You nervously glanced away. A gasp escaped from Yukino. She was staring at Lucy surprised.

"Oh my, I can't believe she is actually performing it."

"It what?" Sting asked confused.

"Urano Metria." Yukino explained. That will definitely wipe out Flare. But just as the spell reached its maximum power it disappeared. You quickly looked over to Ravel Tail's stand and they were smirking. Somehow they managed to cancel that spell, you were sure of it. You looked over to Fairy Tail A's stand and it seems they suspected what was going on to.

The next match wasn't much better. Ren Akatsuki vs Ariana Web. Ren from Blue Pegasus won. Third match of the day,"Orga from Sabertooth vs Warcry from Quatro Cerberus."

Your team members laughed at the matchup. It was going to an easy win for Orga. And it was. He finished it in a single blow. Only better part was his singing.

"So [F/N] was that boring?" Orga guffawed while Rufus and Rogue face palmed. You just grinned at the big guy.

Next one piqued your interest. Last match was Mystogan vs Jura. You were practically jumping with joy but it ended way too easily. Jura looked shocked after Mystogan fainted on his own. Well that one was at least funny to watch.

"Let's return to the guild I'm starving."You said. Others laughed and followed you, discussing their accomplishments of Day 1.It ended well with Sabertooth leading with 20 points.

That wrapped up the events of first day.