Chapter 3

I'm In Love with a Plumber

Rule Number Three:
Letters start with ABC, Numbers start with 123,
Music starts with Do Re Mi, but Love starts with You and Me.

oOo

"SEE YOU AT WORK TOMORROW!!!!" Syaoran ran out of Sakura's apartment, screaming at the top of his lungs while dodging the flying milk carton that was thrown at him at the same time.

Sakura slammed the door close, fire still burning in her eyes. Who did he think he was, drinking out of her milk carton like that!? He was lucky she didn't rip his heads—er... head off.

Oh, Kami-sama... why him? Why ME!?

This was the price she had to pay for trying to make it out on her own. Life sucked ass.

I need a hot bath.

Sakura grabbed her nightgown off the bed and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the water and let it filled the bathtub. She stood in front of the mirror, and looked at her reflection for a very long time before letting out a heavy sigh of exasperation.

"Sakura. Sakura. Sakura," she said to herself. "You can stare at yourself for hours, but you will still be small no matter what."

Crap.

She cursed her rotten luck and her rotten life. Sakura was a slow developer. It had been years since she graduated high school, and her top was still the size of two oranges. She let out another sigh and started to unbutton her blouse. She was halfway done when her phone started ringing. She went to grab the phone from the night table and walked back into the bathroom, resuming to undress herself.

"Moshi moshi," she answered; annoyed.

"Hiya, neighbor!"

Sakura groaned. "Mr. Li, what do you want?"

"Please!" the guy laughed lightly on the other line. "Call me Syaoran, Sakura."

Sakura rolled her eyes. "Okay, Syaoran, what do you want?"

"I can see your bathroom from my bedroom window!" he exclaimed. "In fact, I find that wearing a black bra under a white blouse is very bold and sexy."

Sakura let the phone dropped from her hand, and she quickly ran over to the window. Syaoran waved at her with a bright smile on his face. Sakura pulled the blinds down and banged her head against the wall with steam coming off her head.

She was going to need more than a hot bath.

Why me...? Why? Why? Why!?

zZz

"I want to move apartment," Sakura said.

Yue looked up from his morning paper and toast. "What's wrong with the one you're in right now?"

"My neighbor can see my bathroom from his bedroom window."

Yue arched an eyebrow in amusement. "Took you long enough to discover that. I was wondering when you were going to come and complain to me."

"What!?"

"I don't have a spare apartment at the moment, but you are welcome to trade with anyone in this building," the man continued slowly. "That is... if you don't get run over by a mob when they find out they can see Li Syaoran's bedroom from your apartment's bathroom."

Sakura groaned. "So I'm stuck with the apartment? What about the other two apartments on my floor?"

"You don't want to live in those apartments," he said. "Just pull the blinds down."