Bonus Chapter

NOTE: This is NOT an epilogue. It's a bonus chapter with deleted scenes. Yes...it's very long, having over 12,000 words; but I promise you that the read won't be a drag. Hehe.

I'm In Love with a Plumber

x-x-x

BONUS:
The deleted scenes... (UPDATED!)

oOo

- How it all kind of started... -

"Happy 21st birthday!!!"

Sakura eyed the cake on the table and briefly looked around the room. There were only a few presents on the table. She quickly walked over to the window and looked out into the driveway; there wasn't a car there. Maybe they got her a car, but wanted her to think that they didn't and then pull out the key and say 'SURPRISE!'

Hoee! Who am I kidding?

"Happy birthday, dear!" Her father said and handed her a Hallmark greeting card.

You're kidding me... Sakura thought in her mind. A greeting card? Her father gave her a greeting card on her 21st birthday...?

"Uh... t-thank you, Otou-san..."

The card read:

Today is happy
It most certainly is
Shake a pop
And make it fizz

Swim or skate
Take your pick
Hit a mailbox
With a stick

Fall or trip
Laugh or play
Do whatever
It's your birthday

Oh, before I forget
Just so you know
Your mother and I
Betrothed you a long time ago.

Sakura had three things running through her mind. One, that had to be the worst birthday card ever. Two, betrothed—what the freak!? And three, she didn't know Hallmarks made cards for occasions like that.

You learn something new every day...

zZz

- Syaoran and the first man on the moon... -

Dang it.

Li Syaoran hated his life. He hated his stupid life.

His work schedule was out of control with women calling in every freaking minute and second when they didn't even need a plumber. One woman called in just to get him to her place to ask if he would like a cup of tea. Oh, well... The women were throwing their money out of the window, not like he had a problem with that. But still... he needed someone to keep the hungry felines occupied. He had a feeling that it wouldn't be long until one of them snapped and raped him.

And when Eriol heard about Syaoran's problem, he practically begged the man to hire a secretary, or rather this chick who had been bothering the black head about getting her a job and he just wanted to shut her up. All Syaoran knew about the girl was that she was a friend of Eriol—his girlfriend's cousin to be exact—and Eriol was going to introduce the two another time. Syaoran just grunted and agreed. He was desperate for someone to take the tedious workload off his shoulders. Beggars can't be choosers.

So, there he was after a hard day from work; going home to his apartment and hoping to get a relaxing shower. He was nearing the building when he noticed a girl standing at the entrance. She was just standing there with suitcases in her hands, looking at the building.

And being the grown man that he was, like all men with hormones, he gave her the once over look. She looks like a 36-25-34, he thought. Cute butt.

He was close enough to hear what she was saying to herself. "You know what the first man on the moon said," she said. "There's no money on the moon, but then there's no money in my pockets either."