Chapter 4

I'm In Love with a Plumber

Rule Number Four:
When living with Li Syaoran,
Expect everything to be a total disaster.

oOo

"Sakura, get up. Sakura!"

Sakura swatted the hand away and pulled the sheet tightly over her head. "Otou-saaaan, go away!"

"Pig." The voice snorted slightly. "Sorry, but she's not waking up. Can I take a message?"

Hm... that voice. It's so hot...

Hot.

Sakura snapped her eyes open.

Her father's voice wasn't hot...

"I'll tell her," the voice resumed slowly. "Alright. I'll make sure to give her the message. Oh, I'm her roommate for now."

My roommate? I have a roommate...?

Then reality hit her.

"God, you're finally awake!" the brown head said exasperatedly. "By the way, your sister-in-law asked me to remind you that your father is coming home today."

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot that Otou-san is coming home today.

Sakura suddenly remembered that she had to pick her father up from the airport that afternoon... but how was she going to get a ride? If she had gotten a car for her birthday like she had asked, she wouldn't have any problems, would she?

"Are you feeling okay?"

Sakura just stared at the guy. Something about the picture didn't look right to her. Something wasn't right about that morning...

She quickly glimpsed around the room. All her things were the same. Nothing changed. So what didn't belong there this morning?

"Helloooo?" Her eyes found their way back to the guy standing in the middle of the room with his pink-and-red hearts boxer.

Blink. Blink.

"PERVERT!" she grabbed the pillow and hit him as hard as she could. "GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!!"

"I'm getting! I'm getting!" Syaoran screamed in pain, running away as fast as he could. "I didn't do anything!"

"PERVERT!" Sakura screamed one more time before slamming her door shut. "Stay out from now on!"

The nerve of that guy! Argh! Wait—does this mean he saw me while I was...?

Oh, god... Please don't let me said anything stupid in my sleep.

zZz

"Good morning, sunshine."

Sakura scowled as she came into the living room. "Nothing is good with you around."

"Look. The phone rang. I answered. You didn't get up. I didn't do anything."

"Uh-huh." Sakura rolled her eyes. "Who knows what you did when I was sleeping."

She ignored him and walked over to the kitchen, surprised to find a plate of scrambled eggs sitting on the counter.

Did he—?

"I hope you like scrambled eggs," he said from the couch.

Sakura was surprised by his act of kindness. "Uhm... thanks."

She just somewhat stared at the plate in front of her, not sure if she should eat it or not. What if he poisoned it to get back at her for what happened yesterday? He didn't decide to live with her so he could have the opportunity to kill her, did he?