Prologue

Mafia's Desire Cover

A man and woman was having hard sex on bed. A man was fucking the girl from behind.  Girl's hands were tied with bed post.

"Oh.. god.. manik.. " girl moaned loudly while cumming. Then only she got a slap on her ass.

" call me master.."the man roared angrily squeezing her ass while continuing his hard fucking.

Then he made her turn on her back and entered inside her very roughly. The girl screamed in pleasure.

"Don't cum.. until i permit you ."the man said when she was on the edges of orgasm. Then the girl controlled herself.

"Now cum.. with your.. master"then the man command while giving her very hard strokes.

"ahaa.. i love u.. "nandini screamed while cumming for second time. But in response she got a tight slap from him on her breast.

"How many times i told u.. that you r my maid.. only my Desire.. u don't have any.. right to fall in love me.. why don't you understand.."he shouted angrily while pulling her hair tightly.

"I will not understand , u r my manik and i have all right to love.. you.. and soon i will make u fall in my love.."she thought and the man got up from bed and started wearing his cloth.

"U have only 15 min. Fresh n up after that come in my study.. for your punishment "he left from there after opening her hands. Nandini looked at him confusingly after listening the word

A very mysterious story..

This is sequel of billionaire love but a fresh start

This will be more hotter then before..

So do leave your comment if u want this story

Love Mehak