PART : 4 TRANING BEGIN

Posting this part before putting it on hold only on my reader request.. i can't ignore my readers request Hayat_memon

Nandini is sitting in parth's study holding the paper of rules. She is little bit worried thinking about training.

Then only jack enter inside the room.

"Nandini boss is calling you follow me.."jack said having little bit tension on his face as his boss is very angry.

"Where.."she ask while getting up and put the paper on table.

"For your traning session.. and listen  never ask  questions like this from boss.. he don't like anybody ask  question from him without his permission"jack tell her about parth. Nandini make weired face.

"Okay.."she said but it can't be possible  she will not ask question from him.

Then she follow Jack and  they stop at outside one room.

"Nandini one think more don't make boss angry.. other wise u will be not standing in front me.. i mean boss will shoot you.."jack said and nandini chuckle as she don't get scared of anything.

"Okay thank You "she said having a smile on her face. Jack make confuse face as how can she smile after becoming manik's personal maid . He is confuse as he don't know The hidden reason behind her smile that is after 3 year she has seen her manik.

Then jack leave from there and nandini opening the door enter inside. As soon as she step inside the door get close and whole room is surround with  darkness. Nandini get lit bit scared. Suddenly something fall in  front of her and she taken aback. But with in a second she compose herself.

"I know it's you.. "she shout and then only lights get on and she see parth is standing in front of her having  anger on his face.

"Haha.. "nandini start laughing​ on him rising his anger more.

"So the Parth mafia is still having a kid mind u want to scared me by this type of kids tricks.. "nandini said in attitude. Parth just control his anger fisting his hand.

"Kneel down now.."he shout ordering her but how will nandini listen to him easily. So nandini didn't kneel down and manik give her deadly look.

"I think u haven't read the rules.."he said giving a tight slap on her face and she fall down "u have to follow each and every order of your master.."he said pointing his finger toward nandini. Nandini is looking down while holding her cheek lying on floor.

"Now kneel down.."he said and now finally she sit on her knees. And he smirk on his small victory.

"Now your training begin.. u have to sit like this till tomorrow morning.."manik said and she look at him angrily. This make parth again angry.

"U don't have right to give me this type of angry look.. understand"parth said fisting her hair angrily. Now she give him disguist look n he slap her again still fisting her hair as like he will detach her hairs from it's root. Nandini's cheeks and her head is paining.

"U don't understand anything without this.. "he said looking at nandini  having anger in his eyes n now he leave her hair.

"Nandini..  if he  is your manik also then also u don't need to bear torture from him.. u are strong enough to handle many mafia like him"nandini mind ask her to fight back.

She stand up having no pain and anger in her eyes. Only having attitude in every move. Manik become shock and next movement angry hulk.

(Don't know now what he is going to do with her)