PART : 7 PUNISHMENT?

Nandini P. O. V.

Manik I know u become  mafia boss.  I understand  that u can't  trust  me. But soon I will make u fall for me again.  3 year without  you were very difficult  for me.  Now i get my breath back seeing you in front of my eyes .  I can bear any pain but I will never lose hope.  I Will get u back at any cost. 

Then manik's right  Hand jack come inside.  He start coming toward me and I m looking at him  angrily. Now he will make spit out  the truth.

Nandini P. O. V.  ENDS

"Nandini who are you tell us..  I can't  beat as u r my saviour u saved us..  "Jack said to nandini while  nandini look at him shockingly  as she didn't  expect  this from Jack. 

"Jack the truth  is that I love him..  "nandini try make him understand.

"Boss doesn't  believe  in love nandini..  if this is the truth then say lie to save yourself otherwise boss will not  leave you"now Jack try to make her understand. 

"Jack.. start beating me  complete  your order I will not lie..  "nandini said fearlessly making Jack shock.

"Nandini i know u r fearless women.. but plz try to understand me.. "jack said coming close to her while nandini nod her no.

Then only they hear footstep sound and jack immediately move back. Then  we see a man entering inside room. Jack look at the person angrily. The man is Aman manik's left as like jack his right hand. He is very cruel. Opposite to jack.

"Jack u go i will make her Spit out the truth boss has told me everything.. "aman said while looking at nandini having lust in his eyes while nandini give him disgusting​ look.

"Aman boss has ordered me so plz u may leave.. and let me complete the job.."jack shouted angrily on Aman.

"But now boss has ordered me and he was calling u so bye.."Aman said having a smirk on his face.

"Boss is calling me.. "jack after saying to himself leave from there leaving nandini with monster.

Nandini is only in her inner wear and this is only increasing the monster's desire more. "Wao.. first i will have fun with you.. "he said coming toward nandini and touch her face while nandini looking at him angrily.

"U bastard.. how dare you.."nandini shout angrily jerking her face . And this has made Aman angry.

"U bitch.. teri itni himmat that u will shout on me.. today i will show you who are u.. "he said and with this he start kissing and bitting her neck. And nandini is feeling so disguise.

"No.. I can't let this happen.. only manik has right on my body.. nandini do something.."nandini said to herself.

_____________________

On the other hand jack comes in parth's study​ room where parth is waiting for him.

"Boss u r doing wrong with nandini.. she really loves you i have seen in her eyes.."jack directly said as he want to save nandini.

"Shut up jack.. who are u to tell me what is wrong and what is right.. u r just a mare slave of me.."parth said and jack feel so hurt by his word but now he is habitual of his behaviour.

"Boss.. yes i m your slave and i take the oath to protect you and today also i m doing the same i know you also love nandini.."jack said without any fear while parth anger having no bound.

"Boss if you doesn't love her then why u had gone to apply on ointment on her wound.. "jack question him.

"Jack enough.. u don't have any right to question me.. "parth shout angrily pointing his middle finger toward jack.

"Boss okay forget about the love.. but boss think for a while she saved us today.. we should praise her rather give  punishment to her for saving us.. if she is our enemy​ then why bloody she saved us.."jack said and parth start thinking on his words.

__________________________

Here Aman kissing and bitting nandini neck  . Then nandini realize that she is wearing a sharp corner bracelet. She start to open rope with it and trying to push him all the time but she doesn't lossing hope. And soon her one hand has got freed . She look at aman having so much anger in her eyes.

"U bloody bastard.. " she shout while attacking on him with her opened hand. She start scratching his back with her bracelet. "Ahaha..."she is now enjoying his scream. She is not ready to leave him. The blood is falling down from his back.

"Aaahh.. u bitch.."finally he succeeded to push nandini and scream holding his wounded back . Nandini immediately frees her another hand. And start opening the rope from her legs too.. immediately. But before that she could open it.. Aman start pressing her neck from his one hand and hold her hand in which she is wearing bracelet.

"U bitch i will kill you.."aman said angrily pressing her neck more and nandini trying catch her breath. And then she start digging her nails in Aman's hand. Blood start dropping down from his hand because of nandini is now scratching her nails on his like a wild cat. But Aman is not leaving her neck. Nandini putting up her all Strength open the rope of her legs and immediately kick on his Main point and with he remove his hand from her neck.

Nandini without catching her breath back firstly she picking up the chair in her hand and throw it on Aman. "Ahahah.. "aman shout in pain and she smirk.

"Only i have given the right to my husband to touch me , No one else.. can't touch.. me "she shout angrily. Then Aman take out the gun out from his pocket.

Here on  the other hand Jack is still making understand Parth.  "Boss plz save here.. we are standing alive because of her only.." jack said while parth is still sitting in attitude.

"Okay fine.. "he shout and jack smile and they start going toward torture room . Then they hear the gun shoot and both look at each other shockingly.

End of update..

1.So how u find the update.. i love this type of update women's power.  Haha..

2. Few word for jack ?

3. So r u guyz.. liking this brave nandini.. i m loving her.

4. What do u think what is going to happen next

5. Few word for parth ?

6. Few word for that bastard Aman and his act ?

Love Mehak