PART : 6 THE REAL DEVIL

Nandini is getting ready for spending the night with her master who is parth but her heart think that he is her manik. And she can do anything for him and any pain she can take for him.

Nandini come out in sexy short dress which is only chosen by our mafia boss. Nandini sit down on bed and remember her first night with manik. It was so unexpected for both of them. But after that night her every night had become best .

"So my maid is ready to be f*** by his master"parth said coming inside the room and nandini immediately get up looking at him. Her heat is beating more n more fast as more he is coming close to her. He is looking at her with lust in his eyes.

But then suddenly someone knock the door and parth make hell angry face looking at door.

"Come in.. "he shout in anger and then only jack come inside.

"I am sorry boss i disturbed you but we get the information about shooter and there is very serious think which we have got "jack said while parth become more angry listening about shooter.

"Who is the bloody shooter i wana kill him "parth roared angrily.

"Boss u have to come with me.."jack said both exit from there. Leaving a confuse nandini .

"I need to check there is something very serious.."nandini think in her mind and without thinking about herself she leave from there.

__________________

"What the fuck how they just has got the video"parth shout angrily throwing the phone on floor while his man are shivering in fear seeing his anger. The video is having proof of his illegal works. So the person is blackmailing parth on behave of the video.

"I m going and i will kill that bloody bastard in his own house.."parth said angrily while jack look at him shockingly

"Boss it is very risky.."jack try to make him understand while he is loading his gun.

"Jack u r coming with me and i want no words.."parth said strictly looking at him while jack nodded unwillingly. Then we see nandini is listening all this standing outside the door.

"What he is trying to do.. i have to go behind them.."nandini think in her mind as like always she is thinking about her manik. She never think about herself in front of manik. She always prove that her love is selfless.

Nandini reach outside following them and hide herself in trunk of car and then close it. Parth sit in that car only with jack and driver start the car. And so many other cars follow their cars.

"I don't know what will happen there.. if manik will see me then he will not leave me.. but i don't care.. i am here to protect him i can't sit idle and after that cry.."nandini is thinking all this while lying in trunk very difficultly still she is thinking about manik.

Then the car stop and she opening the truck look outside and after getting chance she come out. And hide herself behind the car.

"Listen me clearly jack and me are going inside as soon as we will give u single.. everybody come inside.."parth is instructing his men . Then he start going toward a big house.

Parth and jack wear the mask and jack spray something and all security guards get faint. And they goes inside . Nandini start going toward the house. She remove her dress and cover her face with it because of spray. She is now only in her inner wear. She take the gun of guards for emergency showing her smartness as always.

She is also going inside following parth and jack she is going very carefully without making any noice even of her footstep.

Finally they come inside his house. And a man come toward them having smirk on his face. While nandini standing behind the door hiding herself.