PART : 10 FORCED TO PUNISH YOU

Hey guyz plz try to more and more inlines comment plz.. If i get good response , i will post the update regularly. Good response means lots of inline comments and 600 votes.

Parth was fucking her from behind while nandini was moaning crazily. With each stroke , he was making her jump on her place. With each stroke , he was touching her g-spot. Parth desires were also getting safisfied by this but he can't be so selfish. He accepted that he is manik but now he can't leave the mafia world as he had made a  promise to his uncle . And now he didn't want that nandini who is his wife , became his weak point and his enemies will start to harm her , he didn't want to put her life in danger. So he wanted to send her away from this mafia world. He can't even love her.

"Oh god , oh god , manik.. aaha.."she moaned while cumming , forgetting that the person who is fucking her , he is a mafia boss who is not ready to accept the reality.  Parth gave a tight slap on her both ass after listening manik name from her mouth.

"I warned you before that don't dare to call me manik , now u will surely get punishment but after our make out "he said while fisting her hair and pulled her head toward him , showing his anger.

Then after turning nandini's position , he started to fuck her from front. He was fucking her very roughly while nandini was also enjoying it somewhere , thinking that he is her manik but somewhere she was still craving for his love. She wanted that manik should make love with her not to fullfil his desire. 

"Don't cum.. until i permit you "he said when she was about to explode . She stopped herself very difficultly. She was trying to make herself what he want as she was unaware that he want to send her away from him.

"Good.. now cum with your master maid "he ordered and then both cum together.

"Oh god i love you manik"she confessed her love again forgetting everything. After listening these words from her mouth , he became angry. He immediately came out of her and got up from bed.

"You are my maid and u have no right to love your master.. and second thing I m your master not manik so stop calling me manik "he yelled angrily while wearing his cloth.

"I will fight till my last breath manik , to get you back in my life.. and also make you fall in love with me again"she thought in her mind ,and all this clearly showing that his word were not effecting her a little also.

"After getting fresh , come in my study and then we will decide your punishment "he said while opening her tied hands and now nandini was lying while closing her eyes. Parth wanted to kiss her lips but he stopped himself and moved backward and walked out from there.

________________________________

Nandini after knocking his door entered inside his studyroom. She was wearing a beautiful dress which is coming upto her mid thigh. Parth saw her having a smirk on his face.

"Now sit on this chair quitely "he ordered her to sit on chair which was kept in front of his table. She sat immediately. After a movement manik got up while picking up a cloth from table.

"So i decided your punishment.. open your mouth"he again ordered her to open her mouth and she did whatever he said. She opened her mouth and then he immediately  put the cloth in her mouth and he pushed full cloth inside her mouth.

"Uhmm... "she freaked out and tried to push him and this made him more angry.

"Don't dare to move your hands "he warned her moving back when she about to take out cloth from her mouth. She stopped and moved her hand downward and looked at him having question in her eyes.