Part : 1 THE MONSTER MAFIA BOSS

Inline comments are love

New York

We can see a man is tied up with chair. He is badly beaten up. Two men with gun standing behind the chair.

"Last time i m asking.. under which agency u r working.. "a person ask holding the collar of tied man. He is interrogating the tied person from an hour but he is not ready spit out anything.

"I will not tell anything.."tied man said in response the two other man beat him with hot iron rod.

"Boss he is not spitting out the truth.."the person who is interrogating the tied person said on phone.

"Boss is coming.. now he will show you.. what happen  with person who didn't spit out the truth"interrogating person said

Then after few minute the boss enter inside the room. He is parth samthaan the boss of mafia gang of U.S.A. . Who ever know him get shivers on his place after listening his name only. For him there is no mercy for anybody. He is rude arrogant and selfish. He is a devil. He doesn't like to hear no to his any given order. He listen only to himself. He  dam not care about anybody feeling. He just hate the word love. He didn't slept with any girl yet as no one passed his test.

Parth samthaan

Parth samthaan

"Boss.. he is the person who was spying on us.."the person who is interrogating said pointing his hand toward tied person. He is Jack Parth's left hand. He handle parth's every work.  He is also evil like Parth. Only listen to parth. For him parth is his god. He can even die for him happily.

Parth is looking at tied person having anger in his eyes.

"Jack my gun.. "parth asked for his gun while forwarding his hand . Immediately jack give the gun to parth.

As soon as parth get the gun. He put the gun immediately in tied person mouth.

"U wanna die or telling me the truth.. "parth asked dangerously making him shiver on his place.

"I m telling.. "the person said while still having gun in his mouth. Jack smile as finally he get ready to spit out the truth.

"That's good.. "parth said taking out gun from his mouth Having a victory smile on his face.

"Jack proceed.. "parth said while sitting on couch comfortably.

"Yes boss.."jack said moving toward tied person.

"So now tell us who is the person under whom u was working.."jack asked from him

"I was not working under anybody.. i come here for revenge from mafia boss.. who had killed my brother without any mistake.."the person said while crying out.

"Enough.. "parth shouted frustratedly getting up from couch.

"U want to take revenge from me.. now take revenge after your death.. "parth said pointing the gun toward tied person and shoot the person directly on his heart.