PART : 12 MAKING LOVE AFTER AGES

Warning : mature content

Nandini was taking warm bath sitting in bathtub. Manik memories were revolving in her mind. His love was a bliss for her , his love was so pure , and from 3 year , she was craving for that love.

She came out of bathtub , rub her body with towel then wore bathrobe and walked out. For a movement, she got shocked to see manik in her room. He was standing in front of her having guilt in his eyes. There was same innocence in his eyes which she always found in manik's eyes.

She ignored him , thinking that he was her imagination as from past 3 years , she was imagining him. She had gone so far in her imaginary world that today she couldn't able to recognized , what was her imagination and what was the reality.

"Nandini.. "she about to open the knot of her bathrobe but manik stopped her by holding her hand. She became numb at that movement , when he touched her , she came to know he is real not her any imagination. She looked at him having pain and lots of questions in her eyes.

(Tumko dekh ke yun lagta hai
Koi bichda khwab aaya
Barso lambi raat se guzre
Subah ka jhonka laut aaya hai
Bahut der jaagi
Bahut door aayi
Khwab ne na chhodi meri kalayi)

Nandini touched his face with her shivering hands to made herself believe that he is real. Manik was just looking at her , having love and guilt in his eyes. Before the tears could fall down from her eyes manik nodded his head negatively asking her not to shed tears for him more as now he has came back.

(Kab se meri saans ruki thi
Mujhe saans aayi
Mujhe saans aayi
Mujhe saans aayi)

"I am sorry.. " his eyes were down in guilt and he apologized and before he could say more , nandini shushed him by putting her finger on his lips and nodded her head negatively asking him not say anything . She touched her face with him and tears of happiness found their way and from his eyes too tears fell down.

(Saans me teri saans mili toh mujhe saans aayi
Mujhe saans aayi
Mujhe saans aayi..)

Then she immediately slammed her lips with him . He was taken aback by her sudden kiss but he also responded her with equal flavour by clutching her waist. Manik was taking away all her pain by the kiss and nandini was feeling alive after long 3 years. She Finally got her breath back . This kiss was so lovable and removing their all pain. Manik was feeling amazing with this kiss . He was feeling like finally , light came in his dark life.

After getting breathless they broke the kiss and now they were looking at each other having love in their eyes and having light smile on their faces. Nandini was feeling like she is watching the dream with open eyes.